Please leave a opinion .

Master M.Ds F1 Hybrid First Generation Blue Cheese x Cali Orange Bud Seeds

BLUE CHEESE X CALI ORANGE BUD

THC Content:22% +

Sex:Feminised

Flowering Time:9 to 10 weeks

Flowering Type:photoperiod

Variety:60% Indica : 40% Sativa

Genetics: MASTER M.Ds F1 old school Cheese x old school Blueberry X USA: CALI ORANGE BUD

CBD Content:Low (1.3%)

Height:120 - 140 cm

Yield:600 gr/m2

Flavour:Cheese / Blueberry / Orange

Taste: FRUITY

Exclusively from Trump Seeds ONLY

Master M.D,s FAVOURITE BLUE CHEESE X CALI ORANGE BUD **** NEW STRAIN ****

Just enough craptalk so i spend my easyest earned spir and ordered af bag of 10 mixed :@
I'll post a picture uf they arrive :p

1 comment. The fact that the seeds being grown are not from a sponsored seed company puts them at risk is bullshit. I have never ordered from any of them and have never had a problem. Plus what would you rather have, the 1 or a copy of the 1. Most great seed banks sell seeds in breeder packs so you know what you are getting. Instead of bunch of copies with someone's name on it.
While sponsored seed companies may be fine. You just can't beat the great strains from their original breeders. Years of work have went into them.

1 comment. The fact that the seeds being grown are not from a sponsored seed company puts them at risk is bullshit. I have never ordered from any of them and have never had a problem. Plus what would you rather have, the 1 or a copy of the 1. Most great seed banks sell seeds in breeder packs so you know what you are getting. Instead of bunch of copies with someone's name on it.
While sponsored seed companies may be fine. You just can't beat the great strains from their original breeders. Years of work have went into them.
I'm pretty sure nobody said anything's at risk except dealing with a company with the name Trump in it.

Back
Top Bottom