Keith Lake

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos Blogs Blog Entries About

• S
    When I get my grow up and running, I'll send you Boyz some pics of me with my Babies.
    I'm a little older now then I wuz in some of my pics, butt I'm still holding it together...
    I'll be the one in the Mardigras mask...
    Thanks for the rep Soniq420! It's much appreciated.
    Wishing you and yours a healthy, happy and joyful holiday season!
    I DONT KNOW WHY BUT WHEN I USE MY LENUX OPERATING SYSTEM IT DOESN'T WORK BUT XP SEEMS TO WORK , IT MAKES NO SENSE LOL I MUST HAVE SOME STRANGE SETTING ON OOPS YELLING , lenux is crazy to learn thats for sure , anyways thanks for advice
    ok bro , people been telling me and i try to do it but it never works , i run lenux let me try with xp OS the only thing i can think to is why it doesnt work for me
    You should have known that by now my friend you been a member since 05-27-2006, Lol
    Just joking, hope all is good
    Thanks Soniq appreciate it. I had the sig on my list of things to do but it was close to the bottom, lol.
    Thanks for the cleanup.
    Soniq,
    checkout todays (11-4) San Jose Mercury News. front page, interesting article.
    Thx you for the vistor message, dont mean to not answer alot but I get lost easy Love the door mat I WANT one
    Hey Soniq, I would like to thank you for checking out my journal and for the help with my signature, I need you to help me once more my friend with the same prob. I put it in the signature but its not coming up like it should.... The journal is: Papaya Wreck :D Got BOG? Thanks in advance!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom