• Happy 4/20! Nice picture of Jack and you.. He'll be missed, so let's do what we do and keep Jack's words alive.
    Still the same, Sativa OG, aka OG Kush (Sativa Variety) aka Skywalker OG.
    This is a strain local to Los Angeles, not to be confused with the Skywalker from Dutch Passion in the Netherlands.
    Thank You for the kind words and the ADD.

I have been wanting to come across or help with getting a Politicians View forum going that will list whether they are "Cause" friendly so peeps could Easily see who to endorse and who not to.

Could a sub forum be added in for that?

I think it could be useful in Making Change where we need it.

I think all Politicians should be asked a few questions and failing to "Address" the questions or answer them they need to be Black Listed by the Cannabis Community.

Thanks
    Medical Need
    Wassup Brother? Thanks for all you do. If there ever is anything we can do in the East ask and you shall recieve.
    As always, gratefull and in your debt!
    Peace
    Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I hope you realize how big of an inspiration you are to so many people, myself included. We ARE almost there, thanks to YOU as well! :clap: :cheer:
    Thanks for the friend request bro.....I'd like to thank you for this site, it means alot to so many people. If there is anything I could do to help the site, please let me know.

Bubblebagman
    Howdy 420, I'm expanding my friend's list on here. I really like this site, the way it's run, and the peeps who post here. I'm from IL and hoping we are the next state to make medical cannabis available legally.

How ya doing?
    Just letting you know that I've just started a new grow journal ( https://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/111504-woodsmans-northern-light-5-grow.html) and your invited anytime to stop by and take a look! You my man, have an outstanding site. I've been a member of the 420mag family for only a month and in that short time I've learned more about growing the stuff than in the entire 38 years that I've been partaking in the pleasures of Mary Jane. I still have miles to go!

Woodsman
    We got hit hard!!!!!!!

WE LOST TWO MOOR DISPENSARIES TO THE EARTH QUAKE.............

This last earth quake hit us hard and made a mess that will take weeks to clean up

a lot of glass bongs and water pipes are gone to the big room in the sky ($$$$$$)

one store may never open at all to much damage..

And I took ONE hell of a hit.. May not recover. Lost over 43 1000hps bulbs and a lot of water damage...

Thank god no one was Hurst to bad...
    (Cuts), (busted legs) and one (arm..)

We are trying to get the ones... THAT we can back on line...

Your prayers will help. So say one for all of us...

WE WILL OVER COME....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom