1 plant out of 9 have seeds in them but has buds...

beauts

Is it possible that 1 of my plants has seeds in them but also is growing buds? We are at the 10 week stage. It is the tallest plant of them all (A White Widow) but we noticed a few seeds within the buds. Is this bad? The rest of my plants look like this...

Picture_0603.jpg

I really don't even know if its a seed. I am able to crush it with little pressure.

Any ideas?

Is it possible that 1 of my plants has seeds in them but also is growing buds? We are at the 10 week stage. It is the tallest plant of them all (A White Widow) but we noticed a few seeds within the buds. Is this bad? The rest of my plants look like this...

Picture_0603.jpg

I really don't even know if its a seed. I am able to crush it with little pressure.

Any ideas?

probably had a few male bananas at some point and pollinated itself. Or there is male pollen in the air making it to the 1 plant. Save the seeds and grow them later. Buds will still be fine if its only a seed here and there.

Yes it is and it happens more often than not. Cannabis has that great potential of being able to seed itself. A wonderful natural way of making its own seeds. Occasionally a Male Pollen will come out in genetics, it can be bad if it goes off a lot before the buds have almost matured, this can ruin a good Sin Similla crop. It has happened to me having a 1.5 year Nor Cal Indica clone go hermie half way thru its 5th grow, it seeded out 10 other plants horrendously. It was made into Bubble Hash.

I too have had that happen when the plant goes for soo long in flowering. The female pollinates itself as a last resort in order to keep her genes going.

Excellent point.

Is it a bad thing? Not really, if you can grow a nice plant like that again off the seeds you harvest I would call that a good thing. I would stop worrying about it and let nature take it's course. :peace:

I am always delighted when I find seeds in a bag of good herb. Think about how much herb you really bought with the $60 you paid for that 1/8 of bud with 2-3 seeds....... ;)

Those are probably going to be feminized seeds. I grew one PPP t'ill she fertilized herself and got around 30 feminized seeds 100% females. Those high potent weed you buy and and you find one or two seeds is a added bonus, plant them and they will always come out female. Planning to push one of my PPP again for more seeds.

i have the same problem right now cant find any bananas tho. I'm going to chop off all the small buttom buds just incase they are little pos's anyways and DO NOT use those seeds unless you want another hermie its going to exactly the same genetics! fem seeds are bred and bred and bred and bred at the companys to not haver Hermie and when they have a hermie seed they trash it! Yes i understand how fem seeds are made, but they still make sure they dont have any hermie seeds should i be worried about my other plants being pollinated because none of them are so far and the seeds are fully developed its a stumper..

i have the same problem right now cant find any bananas tho. I'm going to chop off all the small buttom buds just incase they are little pos's anyways and DO NOT use those seeds unless you want another hermie its going to exactly the same genetics! fem seeds are bred and bred and bred and bred at the companys to not haver Hermie and when they have a hermie seed they trash it! Yes i understand how fem seeds are made, but they still make sure they dont have any hermie seeds should i be worried about my other plants being pollinated because none of them are so far and the seeds are fully developed its a stumper..

Give me any one of those fem seeds, and I can get it too hermie. All cannibus will hermie, given the improper environment.

Producing pollen from the female when the plant is under enough stress is one of the traits of cannibus sativa to ensure the survival of the species. We see all the time someone expressing their opinion as to the effect we should fear those plants. [eyeroll]

Prairie

Back
Top Bottom