10 on...14 off?

illtimmer

had to do it...it just seems to be taking forever...the undergrowth finally are getting the pistil change...I assume the fact I don't have HID lighting is why...but I'm pretty happy with the size of some of the flowers/buds...plus I cut off a lot of the fan leaves even though I know your not really suppose to but without the HIDs I feel you gotta do things a bit different...so whats yalls suggestions at this point...I basically have the undergrowth/smaller buds turning 30% brown...the big flowers and the cola has very little pistil change...thx again for any advice

GreatFlower2.jpg

The tops will take a little longer cuz they are bigger and fuller colas instead of just little buds like your bottoms. It looks like you certainly didn't have enough lumens to properly flower this girl. Also don't cut the fan leaves off, they are the supply to the bud nodes, this is another reason they are small. Hope you still get a decent harvest and Happy Holidays.

thank you...I have three huge CFL's and one smaller one...2 on top-1" away from the cola on both sides...one big cfl midway down...and a little cfl in which I rotate around the plant along with the other big/side cfl...I didnt cut the majority of the fan leaves until those bottom buds were 40-50% "red haired"...i thought id take a risk and cut the majority of the big leaves and cut back the lighting hours...I know i need a hps, but i did pretty good with cfls and considering this is my first full grow...and I cloned her successfully 3X
SEE...
Bud224.jpg
Bud128.jpg
Bud610.jpg

Bud511.jpg
Bud319.jpg
Bud416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom