100 Degrees for one hour

llewop211

What unwanted side effects should i expect from heating my growroom to 100 degrees for one hour? any reason i should not do this, my plants are about 3 feet tall, in their fourth week of flowering.

Oh yeah im planning on doing this to kill the powdery mildew thats been growing on some fan leaves.

What unwanted side effects should i expect from heating my growroom to 100 degrees for one hour? any reason i should not do this, my plants are about 3 feet tall, in their fourth week of flowering.

Oh yeah im planning on doing this to kill the powdery mildew thats been growing on some fan leaves.

Raising your temperatures alone wont get rid of Powdery Mildew/Mold. Once you see the signs of Powder mold, its been in your plants system for a couple weeks. Unfortunately its very close to impossible to get rid of the mold, but you can try to manage/ and prevent the augmentation of the mold. Rather than heat stress your ladies during flowering, i'd give a friendly suggestion of using this product to contain the mold until harvest:
Serenade Garden Disease Control - Safe, Effective, Organic Control of Fungal and Bacterial Diseases

good luck with ya grow :surf:

Tons more of useful info:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Raising your temperatures alone wont get rid of Powdery Mildew/Mold. Once you see the signs of Powder mold, its been in your plants system for a couple weeks. Unfortunately its very close to impossible to get rid of the mold, but you can try to manage/ and prevent the augmentation of the mold. Rather than heat stress your ladies during flowering, i'd give a friendly suggestion of using this product to contain the mold until harvest:
Serenade Garden Disease Control - Safe, Effective, Organic Control of Fungal and Bacterial Diseases

good luck with ya grow :surf:

Tons more of useful info:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

thanks for the suggestion DroJo, but im allready using serenade. Even if i am unable to get rid of the mold, raising the temps once a week should kill all growth and spores without spraying anything on my buds. I am really looking for some possible side effects of heat stress.

make sure they have plenty of fluids they will just be dormant during the heat probably delay finishing up really depends on your genetics hit em with some KARMA....

Back
Top Bottom