Sharing My New Technique for Germinating For 100% and Fast!

Seniorweeder

I am here to share my results from some experimenting I have been doing as I lost several expensive Beans last year to poor Germing Tech. As we speak I am trying my first attempt at "Autos". I got "Tangerine Dream" and " Blueberry" Autos and feel great about what I have learned for germination. I soak them in a small water glass in Distilled water at room temp for 24 hours, then I put them 1/4" deep into a Jiffy Peat Pellet that was expanded in warm D-water also.

I use the Peat pan and cover kit in my grow box at 80/85 temp with about 50RH on a heat pad set at 95 degrees. I just checked them this morning and they popped over night at less than 40 hours in the pellets and are 1/4" tall. Getting ready to cut on the LEDS next! Hope this helps a grow friend out there!

40 Hour Auto Babies.JPG

I am here to share my results from some experimenting I have been doing as I lost several expensive Beans last year to poor Germing Tech. As we speak I am trying my first attempt at "Autos". I got "Tangerine Dream" and " Blueberry" Autos and feel great about what I have learned for germination. I soak them in a small water glass in Distilled water at room temp for 24 hours, then I put them 1/4" deep into a Jiffy Peat Pellet that was expanded in warm D-water also.

I use the Peat pan and cover kit in my grow box at 80/85 temp with about 50RH on a heat pad set at 95 degrees. I just checked them this morning and they popped over night at less than 40 hours in the pellets and are 1/4" tall. Getting ready to cut on the LEDS next! Hope this helps a grow friend out there!

40 Hour Auto Babies.JPG
Thats fantastic my friend. Love fresh beans. I happy you found a technique that works for you. Beans are expensive.

Thats fantastic my friend. Love fresh beans. I happy you found a technique that works for you. Beans are expensive.
Thanks a lot "Bill", yeah way back last year on my first grow I lost all of my expensive beans to my ignorance and trials. I hope I didnt come across as a a know it all, I am a know nothing honestly , but am having fun learning a long the way. All U folks on here have been a blessing on my journey!

Back
Top Bottom