10X1000w HPS light

SAMOEL1

i have been wonder to know what would happen if i put(install) 10X1000w HPS light for
1 plante

can i gain more yeild ?
:thumb:

There are just so many things to say about this setup. You will have to deal with a ton of heat, approximately 34,000 BTUs worth. That's the big one for me. But yes, if you can provide more light while keeping the plant(s) in an optimum environment, then more light can increase your yield.

Beyond that I believe your next limitations will be available CO2, available height of the plant and then the size of your container for the plant.

I'm sure there must be a limit to how much the plant area can yield, beyond which adding more light isn't going to make much difference. Most people walk a balance between cost of operation and yield.
Nothing is free though. In some way or other that resource of electricity is being paid for. The equipment also costs money and needs upkeep and eventually replacement. It all takes time (a lot) and brainpower to operate.
Do you really intend to grow some sort of monster under ten bulbs? I'd love to see it!!

If you are growing the plant in a huge square you also need to somehow access the thing, to prune dead leaves and inspect it, and to water it. However, it can be trained in such a way that there are walkways.

Imo it would be a huge waste to have only one plant under that many lights, in any configuration. One interesting configuration is to have a 10 x 10 x 10 room with 2 lights on roof and 2 on all surrounding walls.

Back
Top Bottom