10x5x7 Grow Tent final supply checklist

Gushers

Hey guys so I'm planning on getting a place to grow pretty soon so I'm going to start ordering the parts and I wanted to go over my setup with some experienced growers. I want to have 3 tents and separate strains going in each tent and for now I'm going to start them all at once and I have a 7 foot tent so I think a 16 week grow cycle would work but well see how it goes. Your thoughts and recommendations on that is appreciated. I want to have 20 plants planted in coco in each tent thats 2.5 sqft per plant and I want to mainline and scrog them and top to 8 colas maybe try a 16. Each tent will have 2 mar hydro 1600watt. The advertised draw is 780 watts. 1560 watts for the room and sqft is 50 so thats 31.2 watts per sqft but 78 watts per plant. I know you need 50 watts per sqft but for led i think it might fly if anything ill add in an extra mar hydro light to the tents in the middle. I don't think heat will be a problem with the led lights so just some basic 6in 440 cfm fan and a carbon filter. Nutrients i was thinking foxfarm tri+calmag. With all the plants i want to design a watering system with a drip irrigation to the coco. Suggestions for that is also welcomed. I was thinking 100% coco and not adding in any perlite or anything. What do you think about that?

Grow Tent: 10x5x6’8 grow tent = $290
Circulating fans: 6x 6in white 2 speed clip fans = $90
Humidity Monitor $10:
Lights: 2x MH 1600w = $1134
Ventilation: Ventech 6’ inline w/ carbon filter combo = $150
Fan Controler: $20
Ducting: 6in by 25 ft = $20
Pots: 20x 10 gallon smart pots = $280
Watering system: Drip Irrigation + store and drain tank: $260
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio + Calmag = $75

Total cost with some wiggle room is about $2500. Lights and the fan give it about 1660 watts so about $80/120 a month in electricity. Thoughts on anything is welcomed!

Remember to leave time for flush if YA do and curing and all that, if your going to have a mother plant for perpetual of each or just one, how you are going to treat each one, if a Scrog, what if YA mess up and loose all crops due to one mistake, I would leave some more space and time for mistakes and mishaps that will happen. You said 3 tents but only 2 lights, and your gonna wanna get SHPS for flower too remember. What made you choose fox farm? Is the calm mag botanicare? Less is more. You want the plant to be able to grow as it wants, what size container did you go with?
Led isn't proven, HiD is the way to go, ask any old schooler, and they will tell YA, the induction thing is cool, might check that out one day it's all just so much darn money, it's crazy, Think that you might wanna put perlite in there, they are gonna dry up quick, be sure to be able to check RH and b able to change it when YA need to, maybe humidifier or de,,.......

What questions do YA have or what are YA looking to learn from this one?

Did YA get 2 sets of lattice for each tent? Did not notice b the list above. Also negative pressure is good, more going out than in, and ht sir rises do have a fan up top and pull the air through the light don't push through. What kinda hood YA get? 1600w MH llights? Never heard of. That's rad. Th fans in the area are just blowing hot air around, you want as much circulation as possible so that's good, just remember to get the hot air outl. And up. Pull the air, get some lattice and bamboo never hurts to have around, especially if your gonna blast the fans on the girls, gonna need something to hold them uP!!, Cheers! Keep us posted and hope all works out,

Thanks for the info and Sorry the lights are 1600 watt (780 actual) Mars hydro led lights. I'd use two in a tent. I'd get lights for each tent. I went with fox farm because like u said less is more and I think it'll last longer. I wanna go with led because I wouldn't have to deal with too much heat from a lot of 1000 watters I didn't factor into the cost the cost of lattice and bamboo or other training supplies but the 2500 figure per tent gives me around 300 for extra supplies. I think that should cover that I hope.
My main questions are is my pot size good for my space siZe? I want fewer bigger girls and I will spend the time it takes with them. Also do you guys think 2x Mars hydro 1600 watt lights will be good in that space? is there anything big I missing? any suggestions or improvements?

Back
Top Bottom