12 12 back to 24 7?

Snoogenfro

Hey guys I have a question about the light cycles. I am a dumbass and have been using 12 on and 12 off the whole time I've been growing. I was wondering if it was possible to switch back to 24 7 or is it to late. It is about 10 inches tall. I am trying for a small closet grow I am using three 90 watt coil compact florecents. I already topped it and it is growing the next two sets of leaves. I'm not even sure if it's female yet. I forgot to mention this is my first grow. I did not originaly plan on growing a plant it just kind of happened one day. I walked out back of my house and my sister has flowers growing in pots. There was a pot plant growing in with the flowers. So i transplanted it to a bigger pot and took it inside. I have it in a 30 gallon High reptile terrairium that I happened to have. I have the three 90 florecents around the top of it they are about 4 inches or less away from the plant. I also have one small computer fan and another small fan blowing on it. Sorry for writing so much I just wanted to let you know everything that I was trying. Oh and the temperature is about 85 or so degrees too hot?

the plant will get shocked no matter what u do, changing the light schedules period shocks the plant, switching shocks it into flowering.... which will get over it.. but switching out of flower shocks real bad. dont forget the superthrive.

Thanks for the quick reply. So you think I should just continue with the 12 12 cycle? I am trying to keep it small anyway.

Back
Top Bottom