14" Beaker Bottom Review

mellowseeker

I like doing reviews on products and have never had a chance to do any for anything MJ related until I saw this thread so I was stoked! I wanted to post a review of a bong I bought from a new online headshop called Brothers with Glass.

yhst-44455808664163_2140_8085643.jpg

I purchased it from their site for $125.00 and it stands 14" tall. I have to say it hits like a champ, is super thick and very sturdy the first bong I have had that I didn't feel like I needed to protect it all the time.

Its a great size for me at 14" and it has a cool way for ice to be added. Instead of having notches it has like an hour glass shape so you can add ice, looks cool to. I has some nice heady outside work done around the mouth piece which also make it easy to hold on to. It came with a free bowl and gritted down pipe which was cool, this was my first gritted down pipe and I have to say its really a nice cheap way to reduce drag and gets rid of the loud flop noise of regular down pipes.

All in all its a very sturdy pipe thats well made the head shop I bought it from sent it out the next day and it arrived 2 days after that so the whole transaction was a success.

I have just ordered some more products from another site and I look forward to posting up more of my reviews here! I will also share some pics later.

Back
Top Bottom