14 days into flower, 2 plants are yellowing terribly

before flipping over to flower always load up your plants with some Nitrogen, then on the next cycle switch to Bloom nutrients.. for the first 4 weeks of flower the plant needs abit of some extra Nitrogen because its producing alot of shoots "buds", it takes alot of energy..

before flipping over to flower always load up your plants with some Nitrogen, then on the next cycle switch to Bloom nutrients.. for the first 4 weeks of flower the plant needs abit of some extra Nitrogen because its producing alot of shoots "buds", it takes alot of energy..
I will most definitely try this on my next set that i just sprouted. Do you suggest a heavy feeding of it or light feeding before going to bloom nutes?

A few guys I know that if the get a few run away tops the just LST them over. Don't top them. Even if you split the stem by mistake they should still do ok. Pull those a little down to keep them from cooking. I don't go that aggressive however my friend damn near cracks them off and splits them, right open and they still grow ok. His LST skills suck but he grows a full basement every time and don't waste time which proves sufficient time and time again. Chopping will be a waste.

Back
Top Bottom