149 views and no posting

As I understand it plants have metabolic processes that happen in the dark. I do not believe there would be much advantage to 24 hour light on an auto.

Hi Pete I've ran
24/0 full cycle with great results 6z of a grapefruit strain
24/0 then 12/12 for the last 2weeks same results a little more resin
12/12 full cycle not as good growth during veg = smaller yield

I think most breeder packs have the best light cycle stated in their description.

Hi Pete I've ran
24/0 full cycle with great results 6z of a grapefruit strain
24/0 then 12/12 for the last 2weeks same results a little more resin
12/12 full cycle not as good growth during veg = smaller yield

I think most breeder packs have the best light cycle stated in their description.

Thanks for that info, I'm gonna steal that for my own use haha. I was curious about the 12/12 in the last couple weeks since I'm growing an auto along with 3 regular. Figured my auto would be on 12/12 the last two weeks since I gotta flower the others anyway.

Watched a video where several growers tested different lights and cycles on autos. In there small sample group 18/6 was better than 12/12 and 24/0. Was out youtube, wasn't able to find it to link, sorry.

Nothing to b sorry about, The info you provided is what I'm looking for. Another new member posted that is what he is doing right now, 24 hours of light. I told him that I am interested in the out come. If your interested I can give you his handle on this site.
Thanks for posting.:thanks::thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom