PH - 5.9
RH - dont know
Room Temperature - 77-81
Room Square Footage - small box
Pests - None Known

So today i went to chek up on her/him and she looks like this :
20170410_094212.jpg
20170410_094210.jpg

I think she's "locked up" from incorrect nutes or PH problems.

You need to measure ph of nutes and also roots (runoff).

What are you planning on transplanting her into?

FYI: any Auto will be feminized, so congratulations, it's a girl!

Flushing sometime VERY soon is what I'd do but I'm no expert. If you do flush, I think you'll want to add nutes immediately after since there's no nutrients in your peat.

Tbh i was planing on keeping it in this pot because i need it to be small. First time i gave her nutes was 2 days ago, i have some 3-6-6 for green plants. Well ty for the info, this is my second attempt but i guess i should just let it go.

Try not to get frustrated.

Everyone struggles at first. My biggest difficulty was in controlling PH. I didn't want to purchase a "ph pen" at first since I was overwhelmed with the cost of all the equipment required. In the long run, I had to get the pen and once I did, I realized that I had been getting very inaccurate ph results from the ph drop test kit I had.

Your keys to success will be in checking root ph accurately, and learning more about the nutrients you have, or getting the correct nutes for your situation. Also, I am not sure about all the details of peat and how it can be used but it is acidic from what I've read. I suspect your peat could be causing bad ph every time you add water to it. I think you'd have better chances in a quality soil such as Fox Farms ocean forest. There's a reason it's popular.

Back
Top Bottom