600W LED: Seedling & Plant

onizuka88

i have 3 new seedling and another that already 2 mounth old
im using setting bloom and veg on about 24'' would that be a problem?
led viraspectra v600w

Strain - 1x trainwreck 2x m-39 1x poison skunk
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 1 x v600 viraspectra
Nutrients - sensi grow coco
Medium - perlite+grow promix
PPM - ???
PH - 6.4 (water tested )
RH - 50%
Room Temperature celcius 24 to 18
Solution Temperature ????
Room Square Footage - 4' x 4'
Pests - None Known

Should be fine. I guess its just a case of keeping the larger plant manageable size wise until the others catch up assuming you plan to bloom all at once. You want an even canopy for equal light distribution

@EhCndGrower hi saw that your have a 2x v600 viparspectra i currently only have 1 of these tought , after using 2 v600 would you recommend to buy another 1 or to get a led with cod ( feel like v600's dont penetrate enough the canopy what you think)

@EhCndGrower hi saw that your have a 2x v600 viparspectra i currently only have 1 of these tought , after using 2 v600 would you recommend to buy another 1 or to get a led with cod ( feel like v600's dont penetrate enough the canopy what you think)

I don’t know much about the cod lighting and so I have no opinion on them. I would buy a 2nd Viparspectra for the extra lighting in your 4x4 tent and easy daisy chaining. I will admit that I never finished my first grow with the lights but the plants were doing well at the time, and that was with 7/8 plants crammed in there and before I knew of defoliation. I just kept reading great things about Quantum Boards (bought in the 3000k light range) and kind of splurged and swapped it out around mid flowering cycle. I love my quantum board but I think the added blue light in the Viparspectra lights might of worked slightly better in the vegetative cycle for growth.

Back
Top Bottom