15L pots to 20L pots: transplanting

Headchef710

Hi guys so my girls are still very young only 1 week old..

They are currently in 15L Pots of soil.. when the time comes should i transplant them into a bigger pots or would 15L be big enough so they dont become root bound?

Thanks.

Thats great mate if they would be good inside the 15L pots they can stay in them unless they need transplanted haha

Thanks mate.

Hello , just leave them in the 15 ltr pots that is plenty besides trying to transplant a plant that is grown in 15 ltr pot has already a a substantial root ball , you would probably destroy more roots than you would gain by transplanting it and it is hard to do , alot of people dont even grow in pots that big they will do well in them .

Hello , just leave them in the 15 ltr pots that is plenty besides trying to transplant a plant that is grown in 15 ltr pot has already a a substantial root ball , you would probably destroy more roots than you would gain by transplanting it and it is hard to do , alot of people dont even grow in pots that big they will do well in them .
I will just leave them im the 15L pots then. Thanks very much for your help, its much appreciated bro!

plants will always sooner or later become root bound , i see people grow in 50 gallon pots and the plants become root bound , it depends on how long you let them veg for , auto`s excluded here ,

50 days veg -58 days flower , but this is strain dependent , i like to veg a little longer but i top twice and trim and i have the head room in my tent to do so , just remember they will double in height in flower .

Back
Top Bottom