17 days blue dream and silver tip

wohlichen

P1270422.JPG
P1270421.JPG

400 watt hps 6 square feet
just thought i'd throw these out there

Do you have some more info and pics for those girls? I'd love to see it. It looks like all of the organics you were talking about are really paying off.

i'm using coco now a mix of the chunky stuff coir and birdnest and i just added guano to these ones as of now
water with guano teas and kelp
i also make comfrey and nettles sun teas to use they love the comfrey it seems
i'm gearing up for my new mix with the alfalfa meal, neem meal, kelp, some dolomite lime, compost, earthworm castings, pumice if i can find it
and the bokashi will be playing a role as well, teas
i will use alfalfa or soybean meal in aerated compost teas
mollases
i found a great article in a mother earth news magazine that talks about all of this stuff, as well as other places
look up Gil Carandang i think thats how you spell it
i'll be making extracts later on too
most of this will be for a garden of veggies and herbs for the summer but i'll be incorporating with meds

those pictures of the silver tip and blue dream that are harvested i was just using ocean forest with perlite and some fox farm ferts that i had leftover they had root aphid infestation also i really felt lucky and pretty happy they pulled through i really hit them aphids hard with dunks in soaps and azamax regularly and threw my watering out of wack
i gave them comfrey teas to help heal them

well thats a lot i missed a lot too but hope that helps a little
peace man

my flowering tent i made out of a shelf its like 4x1.5ftx6
400 watt air cooled if you were interested in that
maybe i'll post some pics later on as they mature some more if your interested

i'm using coco now a mix of the chunky stuff coir and birdnest and i just added guano to these ones as of now
water with guano teas and kelp
i also make comfrey and nettles sun teas to use they love the comfrey it seems
i'm gearing up for my new mix with the alfalfa meal, neem meal, kelp, some dolomite lime, compost, earthworm castings, pumice if i can find it
and the bokashi will be playing a role as well, teas
i will use alfalfa or soybean meal in aerated compost teas
mollases
i found a great article in a mother earth news magazine that talks about all of this stuff, as well as other places
look up Gil Carandang i think thats how you spell it
i'll be making extracts later on too
most of this will be for a garden of veggies and herbs for the summer but i'll be incorporating with meds

those pictures of the silver tip and blue dream that are harvested i was just using ocean forest with perlite and some fox farm ferts that i had leftover they had root aphid infestation also i really felt lucky and pretty happy they pulled through i really hit them aphids hard with dunks in soaps and azamax regularly and threw my watering out of wack
i gave them comfrey teas to help heal them

well thats a lot i missed a lot too but hope that helps a little
peace man

It all sounds so healthy, I'm sure all of your plants will love it. Do you grow any of your own tea? I'm curious how comfrey would be in your bokashi mix, have you thought off adding any to it?

Thanks for all the info, I'm very interested in an organic approach to gardening and now have some more great info, + Reps to you.

:Namaste:

my flowering tent i made out of a shelf its like 4x1.5ftx6
400 watt air cooled if you were interested in that
maybe i'll post some pics later on as they mature some more if your interested

Please do, I always love seeing different setups. You should start a journal, sounds like you have some solid knowledge and could help a lot of us that are interested in organics.

Thanks again!

I'm obsessed with compost. Currently I am worm farming for their castings, brewing compost tea, doing bokashi compost methodand about to do a different type as well. There's nothing better

Back
Top Bottom