1800whps 2.4x1.2m tent - What LED to replace?

drgreen89

hey i currently have a 2.4m x1.2m loft tent and i use 3x 600watt sometimes 4,
im hitting like every 12 weeks around 50-80ounces between 7-12 ounce a plants 6-8 plants

i relly wana swap to led im sick of mass heat issues and hps fullstop ive done small led grow with a GNMS006 was good , but i wana do this tent

hit me with some leds what do i need to replace this hps system?

ive seen a pannel called a BML spyder there around £700 or i thaught maybe liek 4 or 5 mars leds....

ive no idea so please help

2.4x.12m tent how wud you replace 1800watt that puls 70oz every 12 weeks ive seen videos of ppl doin it crazy so i know it gota be possible led is the future :D

ya you must be pumping some heat you must be fighting humility a lot

yeah the reason i wana change to led big fans and big noises etc hps is a damn nightmare, from what ive seen with led this isnt goig to be asmuch a problem,

so what ya recomend

https://------------------.com/products

I like these lights and as soon as I can afford them I will be getting some. I like the p1200 best for my setup but for yours you may be better off with two of the p9xml4 core coverage on those is 4ftx4ft so 2 would fill your space perfectly. I like their 5yr warranty and the fact they are willing to prove their specs on video.

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.

https://------------------.com/products

I like these lights and as soon as I can afford them I will be getting some. I like the p1200 best for my setup but for yours you may be better off with two of the p9xml4 core coverage on those is 4ftx4ft so 2 would fill your space perfectly. I like their 5yr warranty and the fact they are willing to prove their specs on video.

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.
So apparently the link won't stick. It's the platinum led lights. Google it.

If you want approximately the same draw wattage, 3 of the MarsII 1200 would do it.
LED's does produce some heat and the internal fans also produce some noise, though they can easily be changed to more quiet ones.

You're better off having more smaller panels than a few big ones so you distribute the light more evenly.

Check the sponsers here, there are many LED companies represented.

Back
Top Bottom