LED to replace a 600watt HPS /1000watt HPS?

drgreen89

doing a new grow in a 1.2 x 1.8m tent, trying to replace a 600 or 1000watt hps system with an led

somany prices and somany brands im getting lost,

ive got like £400 spare if i dont get hps, does any 1 have a pannel that can do this? grow the same monsters i normlay grow ?

Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® is the place to find the LED's you want that will grow cannabis plants.

Twilight Groups LED and Twilight LED make the Twilight Groups LED Spider16 COB LED grow light with an actual draw of 800 watts that would compliment your grow area that I estimate would produce similar yields to a 1000 watt High Pressure Sodium light bulb.

Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

I have reviewed the Twilight Groups LED Spider4 COB LED grow light in my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

I shall be reviewing the Twilight Groups LED Spider16 COB LED grow light in an upcoming Grow Journal and Review.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights and Sara @Mars Hydro make many different LED grow lights that may equal the yield of a 1000 watt High Pressure Sodium light bulb.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I shall be reviewing the Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights Sun Series Prototype LED Light Panel in an upcoming Grow Journal and Review.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights Sun Series Prototype LED Light Panel

Back
Top Bottom