1st Attic Hydro Grow (pics)

Ironically, I thought long and hard about doing a similar build as my home has some similar construction. Out of curiosity, hope you don't mind me asking, but what sort of construction costs did you end up getting into? After pricing the build, plumbing, electrical, automation equipment, etc. I ended up going for a couple of Producers from BC Northern lights instead... They're great machines but seeing your pictures makes me wish I had a little room above my garage to go lock myself in and get away from the lady. :)-~

I could have probably saved some time and sweat by just purchasing one of those machines, however I decided against it because I did not have anywhere to put the machine. Since I would have had to build the room anyways even if I did go that route (my basement is finished) I figured I'd go custom all the way. So far I've been sneaking a toke here and there from my harvest and I am pretty pleased with the results! :smokin:
The next batch I am hoping will be even better because they were grown in the hydro setup. I will post some more pics soon so be on the look out for more updates.

Love it, Gotta love the builders and the improvisationalist, they can make anything work... I have an offspring like that, and yes he did take things apart and put them back in his crib (his first bed not his house)
How do you fee so far about your grow?
HAppy toking ...

Love it, Gotta love the builders and the improvisationalist, they can make anything work... I have an offspring like that, and yes he did take things apart and put them back in his crib (his first bed not his house)
How do you fee so far about your grow?
HAppy toking ...

Your son reminds me of me when i was younger, i bet he is a real smart kid!

Nice set up. Love the ballast work. I build my own ballasts and reflectors from parts and pieces. A fan blowing air across the tops of the ballasts and capacitors can help keep them cooler and lasting longer.
As for PH...you already got that answer. The bigger the reservoir the less fluctuation in PPH and PPM.
I can relate to tearing things apart as a kid. I had a plaque given to me as a kid from my mother that said..."Demolition expert. I tear everything apart."lol
I remember I was 7 and my father ran over one of those tonka dump trucks that they advertised as indestructable. His running over it hurt it in no way. He came back 20 minutes later and I had dismantled it to see how it worked. lol
I credit my curiosity then to helping me with my racing and home made growing equipment hobbies now. I've made my own wide gully nft set ups that worked as well as any store bought ones could.

thx man work hard on it. u no where can i git more seeds bust site and the cheapest site:yummy:

thx man work hard on it. u no where can i git more seeds bust site and the cheapest site

Back
Top Bottom