1st grow need some help

Well I water with 2l every 3-4 days & I'm in 20l pots & have about 20% run off, so about 200ml. Just stick your finger in if it's dry to touch about three inches in then your good. Also before & after watering lift your pot to feel the difference in weight, after a couple of times you will know when to water.

Well I water with 2l every 3-4 days & I'm in 20l pots & have about 20% run off, so about 200ml. Just stick your finger in if it's dry to touch about three inches in then your good. Also before & after watering lift your pot to feel the difference in weight, after a couple of times you will know when to water.

Do I have to get run off wen I water sorry for wrecking your head wi all these questions bro

yes but make sure the soil is dry first, having a wet dry cycle makes the roots spread searching for water when the soil starts drying. Also starting in big pots the tap root will have stretched as far as it can :)

yes but make sure the soil is dry first, having a wet dry cycle makes the roots spread searching for water when the soil starts drying. Also starting in big pots the tap root will have stretched as far as it can :)

Thanks for info will keep u updated and don't mind if I ask anymore questions wen I need to peace out pal

No problem brother :) & ask away if I don't know the answer some one here will :)
:Namaste:

Me again ha I have a Dutch pro feeding kit for veg and flowering is this any use cos not a lot ppl use it on YouTube and dat and seen as I using autofem og kush how long should I keep using veg nuets

Well ideally the hot air should be being pumped out of the room your tent is in, as recirculating warm air will only get warmer, also a 150mm fan would be better for the space & nearly double the amount of air moved. An air-cooled reflector is another option you could get a 125mm cool tube only my thoughts :Namaste:

1 my plants is bent wat the problem ny ideas wat I can do

Your plants are looking good brother :) I had a look in your gallery & if the plant is bending it's probably turning towards the light which is completely natural :) if you rotate the pots & change there position this will help :)

Your plants are looking good brother :) I had a look in your gallery & if the plant is bending it's probably turning towards the light which is completely natural :) if you rotate the pots & change there position this will help :)

Bro 1 my plants leafs curling a bit van watered since last time was talking to u coz soil still feels bit moist inch or 2 dwn wats wrong and wat can I do I put up few pics there if that helps

Back
Top Bottom