1st Self Grown Grow

Indoor grow space is reconfigured today. Should be of help some on these days that get to hot on the porch. Therefore plants can keep steady growing indoor. Doing well with the simple lighting I've provided indoors thus far. This is fun!!

The tallest of bunch has not been topped yet. Would be very beneficial for me to keep as a mother plant. I've successfully rooted a clone from small small sidebranch, just by placing in a bottle of water. Is now rooting in soil. Seems be growing excellent. I thought also looks as if a Magnesium defficiency/lockout.
So do you know that your larger plant is female? It would be great to have a mother to clone from but obviously only if it's female.

So do you know that your larger plant is female? It would be great to have a mother to clone from but obviously only if it's female.
I'd like to upgrade lights cause right now lights are bare necessities. I need change cycle for sex to show. I'll update when available. All seems be going well with the lighting being provided.

They start showing sex between week 3-6 usually. You can clone a branch though and switch the lights to 12/12 and see what sex it is from the clone

I'm a fanatic upon the veg stage. Must grow strong verging plants to my complete liking. And, then, Ill flip to 12/12. No rush because I need to invest in carbon filter for the eventually aromas that will take over the home I rent a room at; a home shared by 4 other renters. So I have work to be done before flowering stage is abound. Trying to claim a mother plant. Clone away. And set one or two plants outdoors and let them produce by sunlight provided by nature's way. I'm anticipating seeing what is to be. So far, seems to be progressing nicely.

420-magazine-mobile612502947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626735575.jpg

Possible root bound and overwatering a cause of red leaves starting?? 3 foot tall plant in 5 gallons Geopot. Beginning of flowering cycle. 2 weeks at most into flowering.

I think rootbound. I'm noob however.

Thanks for input in advance.

420-magazine-mobile1613556405.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom