1st time grower can use some help with nutrient solution.

My camera broke so I have no pictures but was hoping someone can give me a time frame, and let me know if I should have waited longer before putting them nto the Ecorgower System

Yes, besides the couple of dead seeds that Pit mentioned, I would grow them out to 3 or 4 sets of true leaves and then put them in the system.

I mostly grow from clones, but when I do, do seeds, after germination they go into those little '6 pack' sized pots (they don't like to be over potted), and grow out 4 sets of true leaves. I then usually pinch off the growing tip. This results (usually:smokin:), 2 new growing tips and a stronger stem. When the 2 new tips have a good set of leaves or 2, they are close to rootbound in the little pots and a perfect time to transplant into something larger like your system.

Not rocket science, but it does require practice/knowledge.

Try it with some bag seeds for practice and when you become comfortable with the process, switch over to the bought seeds.

It's just experience, but usually experience comes by killing plants, that's why I suggest bag seeds. Not to flower out, but just getting to the transplant size.

DD

Hello All,
I believe you are right i have dead seeds. 1 plant looks healthy with 2 sets of leaves 2 are still green but very small no leaves, the other 3 look dead. we changed reservoir with 17 gallons ph 4,8 and ppm is 189 ;temp 68f we did not put in any nuts yet. we are using 400 w mh.
pictures on the way but advice now on whast to do next will be appriciated

thanks,
redny

Hello All,
I believe you are right i have dead seeds. 1 plant looks healthy with 2 sets of leaves 2 are still green but very small no leaves, the other 3 look dead. we changed reservoir with 17 gallons ph 4,8 and ppm is 189 ;temp 68f we did not put in any nuts yet. we are using 400 w mh.
pictures on the way but advice now on whast to do next will be appriciated

thanks,
redny

wow...almost sounds like you need to start this one over...

let's see the pics when you can to see if anything can be salvaged or perked up...

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom