1st time grower

Goonyman

Hi my names keith ,I have just recieved my Secret Jardin tent today and starter pack too start growing in soil . ive got my seeds Big bud for 1st grow as ive been told easy to grow . Im a absolute beginer so i need all the help i can never grown under lights before .I have a dual spectrum 600 watt lighting system i dont know how too set up the carbon filter as there are no instructions lol .I will be growing 2 plants once i get it set up .So please can any1 help because all i know is how too set up the tent . I have been smoking since i was 17 but now im 43 and i would like to grow some beautiful ladies as I am sick and tired of paying out £20 a time for 2grams and its not even that most of the time . People saying its Cheese and its that and its really good ,but half the time its damp,which adds too the weight and its all about the greed .So i decided too put some money aside and do it myself for personal . So if any1 can help a little 1st timer i would be muchly appreciated. Hopefully eventually i can post some pics on here of my ladies if all goes well .As not only they are beautiful to smoke they are beautiful too look at and i have seen some fantastic sexy looking ladies on here ,aswell as the other ladies i had a look at very nice too i must say .Its a pity the photos wernt scratch and sniff because them plants sure look Smelltastic lol.Anyways i would appreciate the help if any can be given its just a bit daunting sitting here with all the stuff ready to go and i dont know where to begin a vid or photos would be nice showing me how if possible step by step .We all have too start somewhere :thumb:

Re: !st time grower :)

Hey Goony,

Welcome to the site. Have you tried looking at the links provided? If not, just click on the how to grow marijuana link in my sig line, it shows you how to get started growing. The same goes for how to post a journal. I am curious since you're going to be growing Big Bud, I have that too but hasn't started growing it yet. I am not sure about tents, I have to get one myself now. But good luck and happy growing.

Jorge Cervantes ultimate grow dvd, is a good vid, when i first started i downloaded a pack of grow dvd's had like over a dozen vids.Same thing with ebooks but the pack had 33 books in it...lots of free info out there..good luck bro! :peace:

Thank you so much for replying .Im having too send back tent 2moro as it too bloody big my fault for clicking on the 1st addy on ebay as i was excited lol so im getting a 400 watt with a smaller tent .as soon as my ladies are showing any signs i will start u/l pics as i will want peoples opinions on them and help . By the looks of it on here you are all willing too help and thats good as we are all here for the same reason too enjoy what mother nature has given us whether it outside or indoors . I think it should be legalized all over the world anybody should be able to grow it within reason a maxium amount should be set by law all over the world .In your own home or on your own property it shouldnt matter .Hey the law might change elsewhere in the world one day WE CAN ONLY LIVE IN HOPE ! ! ! :)

Back
Top Bottom