1st Time Hydro Grow Wilma 10 Pot White Russian!

DSC002433.JPG

oops i forgot to add that outa the ten seeds in the hydro kit 4 of them turned out to be males so they got the chop straight away !!

hi noreastfog , thanx for comments !!
regarding 30hrs of darkness no ive never left my plants in darkness ever even in past grows ive done , i cant see where it would make much difference to be honest !!
& hi afgooey , i used a 400w metal halide for veg & now im using a 600w hps for flowering !! i checked up on my plants 2day & i noticed the ec had shot up 2 about 1.4 to 1.5 & i noticed some of my lower leaves have what looks like quite severe nute burn so ive flushed them with ph adjusted water for 20 mins & emptied & reffiled again with fresh solution with a ec at 1.1 which my plants seem to like most & ph at 5.8 , the amount of crap what came out of the tub when i eptied it after flushing was unreal !!
i just hope this wont have a negative effect on my plants as ive never flushed plants b4 as im still a noob beginner myself :peace: & goodluck to all fellow growers with all ya own projects !!!

so things at the moment are seeming ok even tho ive noticed some leaves are goin lighter green in colour , ive heard this is normal in flower but is it normal this early on & if not how i could i solve it ??? also im still turnin the grow room on/off manually every 12 hrs which is nothing but a pain in the rear , if any1 knows why my lights are eating timers ide appreciate it many thanx !!!

lookin good so far. sorry if i missed it but what are you running your humidity in there? it looks like your starting to have a transpiration prob. make sure the timer you get is rated for that kind of power. when i first started i went and got some 8 dollar timer and it died quickly. so i bit the bullet and spent 20 on a hydrofarm timer and no problem since and that thing is a good 6 yrs old.

hi sir blackalot
i aint got a clue what my humidity is to be honest , all i kno is its around standard room temperature ie :20celsius , i cudnt afford intake & outake fan kits so ive jus got to mek do with an oscilating fan for air control & leave the pockets open on my tent & i also bought my timer from my local hydro shop for £12 which is about $18-$20 , ive got 1 exactly the same running my water to feed & its still working fine but the one timing my light lasted about 4days ! I was goin to buy a relay but the guy at the hydro store said it wud only be a waste of money & that this suposed good quality timer would work fine seeming as im only using 1 light !! the thing thats getting me down is no matter what timer i buy or quality ov it , it only last about 4days which is nothing but a pain in a**e !!

Hey JR Girls are looking great. Of course there is no wrong way, the 30 hrs of darkness came from a very well respected master grower on here, who picked it up from a mentor of his. The idea is that it "resets" the plants clock.
I know many on here who have adopted the practice.
I don't have any experience as a grower so I can neither advocate nor dispel the effectiveness.

It certainly didn't hurt my girls!!!

hey noreastfog
i agree if it works, it works ile try it myself on my next grow & let you know what i thort !!
i would also like to say ive jus took a look at your blueberry plants & there looking mint , what lights & power are you running , they look happy as larry & how far are you into flower , :welldone:

JR Thanks man, I haven't posted pics for a little over a week now, I've been busy with work. I'm going to get some shots just before lights come on at 7 tonight. I'm now about 17 days into bloom.
I had them under one 1000W HPS until just before flipping them to bloom when I added the second 1000W light.

theyre looking well mate , with that amount of light u should end up with some killer buds & killer yield uve done wicked job seeming as its ya 1st attempt also :peace:

hi people just done a res change 2day & took some pics of the plant singularly to let people see what they look singular , if any one can give advice on any ways to boost yiled ide be more than happy, plants are 12days in flower 2day !!!

Back
Top Bottom