1st time indoor grow

Gdubya

420 Member
these are about 3 weeks old. My first time growing indoor. The leaves are FAT. these are only 3 or 4 inches tall. Unusual for me. Thoughts?

Plant 1 is Blackberry Kush and Plant 2 is a second gen that is drastically different then its mother that was grown entirely outdoor. It was not fat and compact like these are.

Attachments

• plant 1.jpg
    plant 1.jpg
    1,011 KB · Views: 32
  • plant 2.jpg
    plant 2.jpg
    850.2 KB · Views: 25
Soil and nutrients are the same. I have a 32 x 32 x 60 tent with a 400W led about 12 inches from the plants. running lights 16 on 8 off

A couple of things to keep in mind. First of all the mother was grown out side. When you grow inside you are attempting to simulate the outside. I had the same issues a few years back. But no worries the plant will take off like a rocket once the plant is used to the new environment. Second the genetics always have a lot to due with it. Example you had the mother outside then you got seeds or clones from the mother, this is very impotrrtant too cuz if it was seeds from momma they might be hermies, and If it was a clone and mother is Blackberry kush which is a breed thats grown on tall mountains and maybee your outside grow area is similar to the origin of Blackberry Kush, the inside grow area is not. Unless you have really done your homework and done everything to make the climate, humidity, viscosity of the air and the Co2 amounts the same.

Is that 400W how they advertised the light, or what it actually draws from the wall. My first LED grow light was advertised as 1800W, but only drew 315W from the wall. It wasn't enough for a 2' X 4' tent.

Back
Top Bottom