Can an outdoor strain be grown indoors?

doit4fun

Just wondering if a strain that was purchased as outdoor only can be grown indoors? I was hoping to flower indoors since there seems to be an awful lot of traffic in these hills. Between ATV's, Horseback riders, Nature enthusiasts, Hunters and Helicopters, I am starting to get a little nervous about following through with my original plan. The strain in question is "Texakana Timewarp".
Flowering time is mid- September (outdoors) but would like to force harvest by end of June. They are currently indoors under 16 hrs and stand between 12" - 18" tall. Was going for a jump start on season but now have second thoughts about the outdoor thing.:peace:
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
PAM

short answer - yes.

I'm unfamiliar with that strain, but most "outdoor" strains are normally considered that, due to how big they get. once a plant has a high sativa ratio in it, lots of breeders will right away label it as an outdoor, as most people wont have the space to grow it indoor.

an easy way to get around this problem, is to build a screen, and start a scrog.

Back
Top Bottom