Help needed, Veg outdoors Budding Indoors.

Leonwak

Hello everybody, i just started some seeds outdoors and was hoping to split some to flower indoors and keep others outdoors full season to flower when due, could not find anything on vegging outdoors and flowering indoors. has anyone had good experiences with this? I am getting a 600W LED in a couple of days, and thinking abt also getting a 600W HPS also

It would be fine, just be careful not to bring in any pests when you bring them inside. If your LED is putting out 600W at the wall, you definitely won't need any other lights.
it is bagseed so expecting many boys lol. so need to put them to flower early so more space is needed, germinated abt 14 seeds for the indoors grow and as many outdoors.

The shift in spectrum and intensity might cause some stress, I would give them a week under the LEDs to adapt before shifting them to flower.
Assuming the LED is full spectrum it should be closer to sunlight than the HPS.
the led has veg and bloom switches, i think its recommended to have both on for flowering, so you suggest to keep them for some days on a 18/6 schedule before 12/12?

Back
Top Bottom