vegging indoor-flowering outdoor

island child

hi there, does anyone know if plants that are vegged indoors flower faster when placed outdoors....it's been 5 weeks since i placed my big bud females outside and around 80% of the pistils are brown already...i checked the trichomes with my camera and some of them already look milky but mostly still clear....are these pistils browning extensively because of the sunlight?....

hi there, does anyone know if plants that are vegged indoors flower faster when placed outdoors....it's been 5 weeks since i placed my big bud females outside and around 80% of the pistils are brown already...i checked the trichomes with my camera and some of them already look milky but mostly still clear....are these pistils browning extensively because of the sunlight?....

Yes, they are my friend, at least for me and I live in your climate too . Aways go with the trichs colors. Always :)

Do you leave them out during night? Have you had any pest problems or heat problems?

Hi My Friend :)

The ones that are in flower are all outside now.

But to get them ready, I put them on a 18/6 day. 10 hours a day they were outside and I brought them in to my grow boxes at night. 6 more hours of light and then 6 of darkness.

I have some new babies that I am growing now at 24/0 to get them ready a bit faster. 10 hours outside and 14 inside my grow boxes with lights on for 14 hours.

I don't have heat problems outside at all, but I do inside so that is why I bring them in at night when it's cooler. Works well that way.

Pests. Yes I do have some problems with leaf miners and something I never see eats some of the leaves. I use a product called Asamax to kill them. You can get 4 oz of it on eBay for $21.95 which includes shipping.

What Asamax does in great!. You feed a touch of it your regular watering once every 14 days are so. It flows into the plant and just like water it goes throughout the plant and kills critters on contact. It's main purpose is to repel insects and it does it really well. Look at my third grow and you will see plants with no bugs. :cheer:

Hope this helps you my friend. :peace:

Do you leave them out during night? Have you had any pest problems or heat problems?

hey there, ehmm...i dont really know what happened on the thread, where you asking me the question or old med man???...anyways it's super hot were the plants are in the afternoon when the sun swing's round the mountain and there are some ants that visit regularly but by no means are the girls infested....i've kept my cool and stuck with them and they seem to be gaining volume by the day, week 6 now and the trichomes are still clear and milky apose to almost 100% pistil browning....hit me back if you have any experience or info on this....nice to meet you!!!!:peace:

I am new to this and it is kinda intimidating. Let me know if I do something wrong..... I take my plants outside in the sun on the warmer Pacific Northwest days then bring them in for a few hours under the lights then they go to complete dark for 12 hours. They are 29 days into flower and they seem to be doing great. Do you think that is bad for them? :rollit:

I am new to this and it is kinda intimidating. Let me know if I do something wrong..... I take my plants outside in the sun on the warmer Pacific Northwest days then bring them in for a few hours under the lights then they go to complete dark for 12 hours. They are 29 days into flower and they seem to be doing great. Do you think that is bad for them? :rollit:

My Friend you are doing it perfect! Not bad for them in any way.:)
Actually really good thinking. Don't worry about 420 and the great growers, everyone wants others to do well too. Never worry about looking bad, we have all been there and done that. :yahoo:

hey there, i'm new to this too so i know exactly how you feel...i've been checking this site for over a year and reading journals by old med man and many others....the response from these guys is amazing, all the information and support is right here buddy.i agree totaly with what old med says and i'm sure your plants are just loving that natural sunshine.i used to flower indoors but my friend put me onto placing them outside for the last 8 weeks and it all seems to be working out perfectly......:yahoo: goodluck bro! and thanks again old med for putting our minds at ease:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom