2 Headbands light green but my autos are more dark

trebbien

as the topic says the headband 707 is light green and having some purple im not having the hottest weather around here but could i improve any thing for them i just turned the nutes up a little cus i was thinking thats the case?

Thx for any help
IMG_1025_1_1.JPG
IMG_1026_1_.JPG

I'm just about to wrap up a 2 x 707 girls & yes they should be a little greener in colour.

As you have mention you have just increased nutrients recently i'll suspect it was just under feeding causing a some minor N - nitrogen def this should pick up with increased feeding... ya that is quite a lot of veg growth so you might want to go to full rate application of feeding & more likely not to far off from flipping to flowering !

Even tho 2nd pic bottom left hand corner the other strain ya growing is showing has pre flowers presents those are the darker green girls ya got...

Mmm got me thinking know, some strains are heavy feeders others are light feeders... you more likely mix a batch of nutrients/water & feed em all the same pretty easy ah !

Back to 1st pic bottom left hand corner is much darker green than the right hand bottom corner but they might be the same strain i don't know ? might be a phenotype thing going on with leaf shape/size tho ? But looks more indica dominate by the way the leafs look these are generally darker green in nature compared to more sativa dominate strains.

Purely on a side note as ya have increased nutrients more likely feeding em all the same... i would watch out for signs of nitrogen toxicity on the other 2 girls of unknown what ever/strains, you might get away with it i'm not sure but other wise you may wish to alter nutrients a little between those grown.

Back
Top Bottom