2 plants are dying and 2 plants are ok in the same growing system

jlgreenthumb

well i use the emily garden system to grow my plants, i have 4 plants going right now and 2 of them look like they are burnt on the leaves even tho the buds look alright (flowering stage) and the other 2 plants are doing perfectly fine. I had to repair my system with silicon because it broke, and i was just thinking maybe that has something to do with it.... any ideas?

Re: 2 plants are dying and 2 plants are ok in the same growing system.

Hi Jlgreenthumb.:thumb:
Are all the strains the same? If not 2 of them might have nute burn, some plants can take more than others. Dont give all the plants the same everything, give each one what it needs.

But without more info that just guessing, sort of. lol. post more info an maybe some pics, they say it all. Good luck

thanks for replying jelly bean cone

these are some pictures showing the difference between plants.
they are diferent strains, i always check the ph and never over fertilize the plants thats why i dont know whats going on :/

My buddies did that when flowering he had to up he nuts alittle he found out that some flowering use alot more nuts then other

A thought mate, Them claw leaves could be a sign or rootbound if ph ok. Is there enough room in them tank for all 4. I not too familiar with them system's sorry.

What's you pH? Silicone released acetic acid when it cures. I'm assuming you let it dry per the instructions before filling the res. How warm is the res temp? More than 72 and you may have root rot starting....are the roots bright white or are they getting dark and slimy? Tell us more about you climate conditions, temp , humidity, res temp, pH, otherwise we are all just guessing

Back
Top Bottom