2 Tents 1 Fan: Help

johnnystackz

Currently have a 5x5x8 and a 4x2x5 and one visosun 6” 390 CFM with carbon filter. The smaller tent has 6” vents for the fan as the bigger tent has 8” vent holes at the top and bottom of the tent.

What would be an ideal set up to run?
Vent into smaller tent ot vent into bigger tent?
And if I vent to the bigger tent, through the top or bottom?

I would run that 6" fan to both tents. I would run six inch tubes out of both tents into a y adapter then from the y adapter to the fan. Just making sure both six inch tubes are the same length. Even though your one tent has a eight inch hole it will seal up on a six without any problems. I have been using a bathroom fan with 130 cfm on my 5x5 tent and it makes negative pressure. You six inch would be more then enough for both at same time. I would also run six inch tubes at the bottom of tents for fresh air intakes for it to draw from just make sure the tube make a 90 degree turn and go into a dark area so no light leak could use a cardboard box with tube going in.

Always have exhaust at the top and cool fresh air in at the bottom. Heat always rises.

Im thinking since i have the space why not use it, I went ahead and took everything and moved it into the new 5x5. I still have the small tent popped up but Im thinking maybe put the girls in there every twelve hours while the second grow is in veg? I have two lights in the 5x5 right now one on the babies one on the mature. Flipping off the light wouldn't really help during flower for these so I might just leave the small tent up use a fan as an exhaust to blow air from the top out of the vents on the outer sides of the tent with the hope the bottom vent sucks in.
Also Thanks for the help @CO Finest

Back
Top Bottom