2 weeks into flowering I'm having deficiency trouble

NyceBudz

my_plants_062.JPG
my_plants_063.JPG

I'm 2 weeks into flowering with my white dwarf autoflowering strain and I'm having issues diagnosing the deficiency my plant is having any help would be appreciated. I ph my tap water after leaving it out for 24hrs. to around 6.0-6.5, I also have checked my run off and it tested in between 5.3-6.0 the growing medium I'm using is foxfarm ocean forest potting soil(tested my soils ph levels came out to be around 6.0-6.5) and for nutes I have a variety:Advanced nutrients big bud, and bud candy] Foxfarm grow big, Foxfarm big bloom, Foxfarm tiger bloom, and Biobizz fish-mix. I've been trying to figure a recipe with these nutes that I have and have had no luck finding a perfect medium my plant will like. I would appreciate Any Help with a feeding recipe with the nutes I have listed to fixs the deficiency my plant is having or a diagnosis of deificiency thanks and any good advise would help. I have also already done a flush when I noticed the first week into flowering, since then there has been more purple-redness in the stems and veins of the leaves and a purplish color at the base of the stock(stem).

SOIL GROW

Strain - White Dwarf Autoflower Feminized
Gentics:Ruderalis x Indica
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil Foxfarm ocean forest
Grow Stage - Flowering 2 weeks in
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - (1) 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - AN's big bud and bud cany. Foxfarm grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. Biobizz Fish-Mix for molasses.
Medium - 60% soil 40% perlite
PPM - unknown
PH - 6.5
RH - 30 - 45%
Room Temperature -78 t0 84
Room Square Footage - 48x48x63 mylar tent
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are curling and the stalk is turning purple. Any ideas?:morenutes:

Autoflowers tend to yellow up early. PPM doesn't matter since your in soil. I would give her a small dose of (N) just to see if it imporves the yellowing. Autoflowers tend to gobble up (N). Also, drop your temps a few degrees, lets say between 74-78. And keep checking your run off PH.
Hope this helps!

However, you can still burn you're plants when growing in soil. So if your PPM is too high and your plants get burned or suffer wouldn't PPM be important for soil?

Soil already has nutrients already if your watering with r/o water or distile water then you would have to watch your ppm's if your watering with tap water like me ppm's doesn't really matter I let my water sit for 12/24hrs. If I have to add nutes then I just check my ph levels after adding my nutes to my tap water.:Namaste:

I guess you're right... If you're growing in soil and ya can't eyeball the correct amount of nutes going into PH corrected water then you should grab a TDS/PPM meter, however, you'll never get a correct TDS/PPM reading in soil.

That low in the plant could be an N def but it's really early in flower, so more liekly a magnesium def...although the autos do go yellow a little faster others..A shot of cal\mag with your regular feeding program should fix it after a few days if it's not actually normal N def.

Hi, not trying to hijack this thread but I have had the same problem in my current grow and my last (my virgin grow) grow. I have had the same yellowing issue when approx 5-6 wks into autoflower grow. Have tried epsoms ( 1 tblspn/gallon water) and still yellowing. What can I use to raise N?

Back
Top Bottom