What Deficiency Is This?

? What is your normal flowering period? How long are you running them before you expect to harvest under forced 12/12?
What I see are some healthy beautiful flowers maturing and stripping food from its energy supply. The dark green, and it's a common mistake, is over feeding. So what now? It doesn't look like they are near deaths door and far from panic mode ok? Unless you're going for some record setting flower times you can cut back and flush with plain water PHd. Like rain, it would help to flush to run off, but they're close enough so relax a little, cut the nutes, keep your RH above 40 lights on below lights out, colors creep up when lights out gets down under 65, 12/12 flower is not the same nutrients as 18/6 whatever, your leaves are your plants food reserves they wont starve with all the rest of the healthy ones left. Also, don't touch your plants, wash your hands. Do you smoke or use nicotine? WASH your hands.

? What is your normal flowering period? How long are you running them before you expect to harvest under forced 12/12?
What I see are some healthy beautiful flowers maturing and stripping food from its energy supply. The dark green, and it's a common mistake, is over feeding. So what now? It doesn't look like they are near deaths door and far from panic mode ok? Unless you're going for some record setting flower times you can cut back and flush with plain water PHd. Like rain, it would help to flush to run off, but they're close enough so relax a little, cut the nutes, keep your RH above 40 lights on below lights out, colors creep up when lights out gets down under 65, 12/12 flower is not the same nutrients as 18/6 whatever, your leaves are your plants food reserves they wont starve with all the rest of the healthy ones left. Also, don't touch your plants, wash your hands. Do you smoke or use nicotine? WASH your hands.
With this strain shining silver haze I do 11 weeks flowering period from 12/12 switch.
I fed them with plagron base nutes and 20% PK13/14 to an EC of 1.2 to 1.4
And am I already to high there on the feeding then with that low EC?
Temps in the room get under 65 when the lights are out indeed and the RH with lights on stays above 40%.
And yes I smoke cigarettes, is that an issue to touch the plants then?
I started giving them a light feed under EC 1.0 now and see what happens next..
Thanks for your input!

I smoke to, if I dont wash my hands and touch leaves the part i touch will wilt off and die, usually not the whole leaf. Google genie idea alternate feed then plain water is KISS If they're locked up tho..plain is probably the best bet but with 5 weeks to go will they make it with what they already have in the leaves?

I'm keeping in mind that the 12/12 schedule, the plant isn't going to be using as many nutrients if the lights were running longer in veg. This isnt your first time grow is it? Can you think of anything that could've changed? Even the simplest thing..

Wassup @Peterpangreen :passitleft:
Yes I'm growing in lightmix soil. Also added a little dosage of calmag but didnt help allot..
Any tips?
In soil, you have to wait a day or 3 to see the results :thumb:
Flushing is quite a job with 25 ladies in the room!
Flushing is an excuse for noobs that can't read their plants...and does more harm than good:dude-knocking::dude-knocking:

What you do need is to feed her a little veg nutes so she stops eating lower leaves for her nitrogen uptake...and OP, it's natural for them to do that around week 6 or 7...I let it happen on purpose cuz those leaves are storage for all the good stuff she needs to finish off :thumb:

I smoke to, if I dont wash my hands and touch leaves the part i touch will wilt off and die, usually not the whole leaf. Google genie idea alternate feed then plain water is KISS If they're locked up tho..plain is probably the best bet but with 5 weeks to go will they make it with what they already have in the leaves?
Really :passitleft: I smoke like a chimney in my grow room...weed , cigarettes, cigars, and it's never done this, not saying it's not possible, just hasn't happened to me

@MochaBud are you saying that this doesn't requite a flush/leach? and that feeding veg nutrients is going to fix this? Genuine question.

This is the picture i was basing my suggestion to run a weak nutrient solution through to clear u pa salt build up (leach).
IMG_20210116_214358.jpg

Really :passitleft: I smoke like a chimney in my grow room...weed , cigarettes, cigars, and it's never done this, not saying it's not possible, just hasn't happened to me
I would not suggest smoking in your grow room. It could clog or damage the stomata of your plants, quite a noob move there Mocha ;)

Wassup @Peterpangreen :passitleft:

In soil, you have to wait a day or 3 to see the results :thumb:

Flushing is an excuse for noobs that can't read their plants...and does more harm than good:dude-knocking::dude-knocking:

What you do need is to feed her a little veg nutes so she stops eating lower leaves for her nitrogen uptake...and OP, it's natural for them to do that around week 6 or 7...I let it happen on purpose cuz those leaves are storage for all the good stuff she needs to finish off :thumb:

Thats a fine looking GZ !! How long did you veg it for? Was planning to do this strain one day. In the bloom basic nutes is still some nitrogen so should be enough.

@MochaBud are you saying that this doesn't requite a flush/leach? and that feeding veg nutrients is going to fix this? Genuine question.

This is the picture i was basing my suggestion to run a weak nutrient solution through to clear u pa salt build up (leach).
The only thing I've ever noticed from "the flush" is that it stresses the plant...the only time plants get a flush like that in nature is when Noah builds an Ark

The only thing I've ever noticed from "the flush" is that it stresses the plant...the only time plants get a flush like that in nature is when Noah builds an Ark
My suggestion was actually to leach/feed a weaker solution. In nature the rain doesn't contain additional or excessive nutrients as far as i'm aware.

Thats a fine looking GZ !! How long did you veg it for? Was planning to do this strain one day. In the bloom basic nutes is still some nitrogen so should be enough.
Thanks PPG :passitleft: That strain, I only do a 4 week veg, cuz it'll get out of control quick...another GZ on the left :thedoubletake: had to bend the top cola over so she didn't grow into the light :thumb:

Doesn't make it right my friend :peace:
:rofl::rofl:Ahh, got news GG, ain't nothing right about me :goof::lot-o-toke: ...I dance to the beat of my own drum :rofl::thumb:
My suggestion was actually to leach/feed a weaker solution. In nature the rain doesn't contain additional or excessive nutrients as far as i'm aware.
:rofl:I was just fukn w/ya about the Noah flush :rofl:...and to me, that's a waste of nutrients, just water till runoff 2 or 3 times in a row, does the same thing, only easier on the plant :thumb:

I'll leave you guys to it. @Peterpangreen I'm glad a more experienced soil grower joined to help you out. Apologies if i led you astray in any way. I'd just noticed that no one had replied to you so thought i would try and help. Best of luck :peace:

I'll leave you guys to it. @Peterpangreen I'm glad a more experienced soil grower joined to help you out. Apologies if i led you astray in any way. I'd just noticed that no one had replied to you so thought i would try and help. Best of luck :peace:
Really appreciate your tips on here man!
Thanks !

Hey GG :passitleft: , wasn't knocking ya, just my 2 cents from observations from my own growing, everyone does it differently, doesn't mean it's wrong, just different :thumb: ...bottom line, as long as it works for the individual, ain't nothing wrong with that :snowboating:

Not to mention I'm a sarcastic asshat :rofl:

Hey GG :passitleft: , wasn't knocking ya, just my 2 cents from observations from my own growing, everyone does it differently, doesn't mean it's wrong, just different :thumb: ...bottom line, as long as it works for the individual, ain't nothing wrong with that :snowboating:

Not to mention I'm a sarcastic asshat :rofl:
It's all good Mocha. You know how it is - it's hard to read sentiment when they are just words on a screen. I'm happy that it was meant in good humour :Namaste:

See you in your journal :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom