2 Weeks To Go!

Leappy

Hi all.. exciting time and its nearly time for the harvesting of my first outdoor grow
1.png
crop :) Been watching a lot of videos out there and everyone has a small something that is different from the next guy.. what I really am interested in is WASHING.. is this a do or don't ? FLUSHING.. seems to be an confusing topic.. yes do I start now or no it really doesn't matter. What I am not to sure about is the trimmings that are used for concentrates, if you wet trim, do these trimmings still need to be dried, or just decarbed?
:) I cant leave my plant alone and I recently had a male I took out which popped a few sacs, only 1 lady seemed to have been pollinated, but the one I am about to harvest I am constantly checking her.. Is there anything I should be looking out for ?.. any advice would be app.

what I really am interested in is WASHING
Many here wash (I do)...many cry sacrilege! Dealer's Choice, but if you saw all the sh*t that is in the first bucket of a wash (that you would be smoking/ingesting o_O)
FLUSHING.. seems to be an confusing topic.
Outdoor grow so what is your medium? Soil? Can't see any use in flushing soil unless you pummeled it with extra nutrients...
What I am not to sure about is the trimmings that are used for concentrates, if you wet trim, do these trimmings still need to be dried, or just decarbed?
Just decarbed.

Many here wash (I do)...many cry sacrilege! Dealer's Choice, but if you saw all the sh*t that is in the first bucket of a wash (that you would be smoking/ingesting o_O)

Outdoor grow so what is your medium? Soil? Can't see any use in flushing soil unless you pummeled it with extra nutrients...

Just decarbed.
Seen the washing vids and wow yes a lot of crap in that water after.. will do so.. I see just lemon juice and bicarb? or is there anything else?
Thanks Blew Hiller.. yip those in pots .. just soil and a bit of organic compost and they have done really well, No extra nutes than usual so I hear you.. no flush.. thank you
Awesome.. decarb only .. thanks for the reply :)

Seen the washing vids and wow yes a lot of crap in that water after.. will do so.. I see just lemon juice and bicarb? or is there anything else?
Thanks Blew Hiller.. yip those in pots .. just soil and a bit of organic compost and they have done really well, No extra nutes than usual so I hear you.. no flush.. thank you
Awesome.. decarb only .. thanks for the reply :)
Yes, three buckets. First is lemon juice and bicarb (half cup each per 5 gal), second and third rinse. Gentle dunk and swish, dry.

Back
Top Bottom