2 x Mars Hydro 600w in 3x3x6ft: too much?

Mr Tee

Hi guys

First ever post, been reading and absorbing info for ages lol

Doing an Auto Grow as my first grow. Currently have 6 Strains running (being ambitious but is going well)

Currently have

1 x Zkittles Original in 20L Airpot
2 x Big Bud in same 20L Airpot
1 x Big Bud in 10L Flowerpot
2 x Blue Mystic 20L AIrpot and 10L Flowerpot
2 x Jack Herer in same 20L Airpot
2 x Northern Lights each in 10L flowerpot

So I have 10 going at the mo and seem to be doing pretty well, currently only on 10 days from sprout

My question is. I am currently using 1 x Mars Hydro 600W:

Mars Hydro Reflector 600W Led Grow

• -Model: Upgraded Reflector 600W LED Grow Light
  • -Feature: Reflector Design+VEG Bloom Switches+Daisy Chain Function+(IR+SMD) Leds, can be controlled by the timer.
  • -This light includes 2 IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim but it is normal, they are not faulty LEDs.
  • -Replaces a 450 watt HPS/MH more energy-saving
  • -Dimensions(L/W/H): 22''×10''×3''=56×26.4×6.3 cm
  • -Item Weight: 10 lbs / 4.5 KG
  • -Professional Full Spectrum(12 Band ): Use for all stages of plants growth and flowering.
  • -Avg.Recommend Coverage:3'×2'=90×60 cm(Veg)
  • -Avg.Recommend Coverage:2.5'×1.5'=76×45 cm(Bloom)
  • -Avg.Max Coverage: 3.5x2.5ft=107x76cm
  • -Avg. Power Draw(±15%): 210W
  • -(96pcs) High Intensity 5 Watt Epistar (HI-LED) High Intensity LED Chips

I wondered if one is going to be adequate as im concerned if its only eqv to 450w HID then it wont be enough light?

I have ordered a second one of the exact same as I have good extraction and airflow to cover heat.

Do you think 2 would be ok and enough light for 10 plants?

Thanks for any advice guys

Thanks sctanley. I guess that is similar comparison for size of tent and lights. how many did you grow and what was your appx yield? Thanks

Here’s some info on the last run with the lights. I had issues with revenging, hermies so weight was a bit low but more than enough in the tent for my wife and I.

I usually start six plants for the 2x4 but have cloned and ended up with 9 I think.

Back
Top Bottom