2 x Moby Dick Fem and 1 x Blue Rhino Fem

sketcha

Ok so this is my 3rd grow just about to pull my last one in a couple days. Im about to germinate two GH moby dicks feminized and a blue rhino freebie feminized. Im growing in straight perlite one moby in a 50l pot and the blue rhino in another 50l and the last moby in a 28l. Il be using cash crop shiva a and b flairforms cmx, growstorm, budstorm, silica majic Cyco A,B & C pgr's DMG liquid light and saturator and nutrifield nf zyme. I have a160l black pvc tank with two flexible air curtains run of a 2 outlet 360lph air pump. A 330lph pump to cerculate the water every three hours and a 1200lph feed pump the water is r/o. I have a 300mm evap grow room cooler attached to a growlush thetmal controller 30 degress for veg 25 degress for bloom. My exhaust setup consist of a 250mm carbon filter and a 250mm inline fan set to come on every hour for 5 minutes. Veg lighting is 2x 400w mh 6,400k and 4x 130w cfls also 6,400k 18/6 wk1-4. Wk 5 M18/6 T 17/7 W16/8 T 15/9 F14/10 S13/11 Sunday chamge to 2x 400w hps 1x 600w hps and 4x 130w cfls. Wk 1-4 12/12 wk 5-7 10/14 wk8+ 9/15. Week 8 change back to two 400w mh and 1 600w 10,000k mh and 4x 14,000k cfls. Seeds will be grown in a 1.5l air pot with 20% perlite 80% coco coir. They will be germinated in paper towel first for 24 hours then moved to a humidity dome for a couple days then placed under a 130w cfl and 2x 130w cfls 14,000k. Seeds will be feed seed start and r/o water. Ill be using a raid automatic to keep the bugs down also using yellow sticky cards. Will post pics up in the next couple weeks. If any one has any input id love to hear as im still new but think ive got the hang of it.

Re: 2x moby dick fem and 1x blue rhino fem

Just thought id let every one no that due to the fact im crook as a dog my grow is now put back a week. Fuckin sucks!

Re: 2x moby dick fem and 1x blue rhino fem

Ok so my grow has now started and the girls are in the paper towel germinating tommorow i will be moving them to jiffy pots not air pots culdny afford it. Will post pics up in thr next few days wen the girls break soil. Im also not using the p.g.r C and the silcia majic instead dmg silcia as i had dome left over from a different grow money is a bit tight

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom