250 HPS - Will work for my space?

shtuyos

Hello, I have a closet 40Cm*60Cm*130Cm (Depth-Wide-Height), with a 250W HPS Grow Light, is this enough for my space? how far the tops of the plants should be from the light? (all the walls of the closet are with reflector material similar to mylar)

thank you.

Hello, Thank you, actually the heat was a very big issue at the beggining, it drive me crazy cause i tried a lot of stuff and nothing was seeming to work, until i purchased a "Centrifugal vortex extractor" which replaced a bathroom 240mh/3 extractor, and now im using that bathroom extractor like a fan (very powerfull) just in front of the bulb and my temps are between 26-30 C° and i can put my hand below the bulb for a minute at a distance of 10 - 15 cm and is not burning me or feeling very hot not even hot! so temp is going ok for now... but im in 30 days of flowering and i was wondering if the amount of light is enough or not.

Hello, Thank you, actually the heat was a very big issue at the beggining, it drive me crazy cause i tried a lot of stuff and nothing was seeming to work, until i purchased a "Centrifugal vortex extractor" which replaced a bathroom 240mh/3 extractor, and now im using that bathroom extractor like a fan (very powerfull) just in front of the bulb and my temps are between 26-30 C° and i can put my hand below the bulb for a minute at a distance of 10 - 15 cm and is not burning me or feeling very hot not even hot! so temp is going ok for now... but im in 30 days of flowering and i was wondering if the amount of light is enough or not.

If you have the heat under control that will be more then enough light for that space. You should be good. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom