253Chiefin's Advanced Nutrients sensi 2 Part Grow review

HYDROPONIC REVIEW
I bought the 2 part grow hoping to upgrade from the General Hydroponics 3 Part formula, and it sure was an upgrade!!!

I have grown 2 grows in 5 gallon buckets and used 2 different nute line ups for each grow. these pics will be followed by descripted details on mehods of growing for each pic.

This pic is of my General Hydroponics results after vegging for 8 weeks. this pic is day 1 of flower and as you can see theres alot of room in my grow room for more plants. i followed GH's nute schedule and ended up with that for day 1 bloom.
IMAG04015.jpg

Heres my results with Advanced Nutrients Sensi 2 Part Grow for veg. this pic is ONLY week 6 day 6 of veg and will be flipped to bloom next week. as you can see i have about 80% more growth on these plants than my last grow using General Hydroponics. A.N's nutes gave me 23 inch plants on week 6 day 6 of veg and G.H's gave me 15 inch plants for week 8 of growing.

IMAG12742.jpg

The only difference i've done was switch the nutes and Low Stress Train my plants by tieing them down at an early age to provoke the side branches to grow upward to make several colas instead of growing my plant straight up to make 1 cola. i was trying to take up as much room as i could in my closet and Advanced Nutrients helped me do it. Good bye forever General Hydroponics:high-five:

The only difference i've done was switch the nutes and Low Stress Train my plants by tieing them down at an early age to provoke the side branches to grow upward to make several colas instead of growing my plant straight up to make 1 cola. i was trying to take up as much room as i could in my closet and Advanced Nutrients helped me do it. Good bye forever General Hydroponics:high-five:

The LST is a pretty significant difference on its own, lol. Shame you didn't do the same with your GH grow. Would have made your comparison more of a comparison. (And I for one would have been really interested to see it, regardless of which nutrient brand won.)

Comparisons where conditions other than the one specific thing you are trying to test for are also changed... That's like switching from Ford to Chevrolet, winning the next drag race, and telling everyone how much better Chevrolet is than Ford because you started winning races even though all you did was switch to Chevrolet... and add that little 250-horsepower shot of nitrous.

But all that aside... Those are some healthy-looking plants, man. Congrats.

The LST is a pretty significant difference on its own, lol. Shame you didn't do the same with your GH grow. Would have made your comparison more of a comparison. (And I for one would have been really interested to see it, regardless of which nutrient brand won.)

Comparisons where conditions other than the one specific thing you are trying to test for are also changed... That's like switching from Ford to Chevrolet, winning the next drag race, and telling everyone how much better Chevrolet is than Ford because you started winning races even though all you did was switch to Chevrolet... and add that little 250-horsepower shot of nitrous.

But all that aside... Those are some healthy-looking plants, man. Congrats.

the plants that got GH were chopped and harvested at 23 1/2 inches and vegged for 8 weeks. the plants grown with AN are CURRENTLY 39 inches tall and are only in week 2 of bloom. LST would just slow down the growth and shorten the plant and make it wider.

but having grown with both nute lines i can see a noticable difference in the way the plants responded to the feeding schedules with the Advanced schedule. maybe i'll grow one out next time with AN and not LST but im sure i'll get the same type of results. a bigger, stronger, healthier, bigger stemmed plant lol

Back
Top Bottom