NEW PRODUCTS by :Advanced Nutrients

Mauvefarmer

Plant of the Month: Second Place Winner
Glad to see AN is staying on the ball. Using Canna Nutes now and ain't very happy with them. Think I'll try AN next time.

Man i've been growing for about 6 years and i been using AN for the last year and i've never seen better results! they're a lil pricey but they're way worth the buy! i'll never go to other company thats how good the yields are.

if you do deside to go AN, wait until they're newest product comes out! it's a nutrient where you don't have to check PH or PPM's anymore its done for you in the mix!! it's called the "SYSTEM".

mauve:bong:

Im happy with what I got....has 2 AN supplements in them and as well as GH. Im just happy with the stuff I got. It took a year to get it there and I dont want to start over

OMG! KUSHIE KUSH FN ROCKS!! anyone esle pick up this product i would like to chat!! my OG kush has never been bigger!! LOVE ADVANCED GO BIG MIKE!!

SO Mauvefarmer....HOW LONG HAVE YOU WORKED FOR AN?:goodjob:

I don't work for AN, but i have been using there nutes for about a year and a half. I WISH i worked for them that would be sweet. AN has a really good line very very happy with the results! i've been growing for about 6-7 years and i haven't seen better results. there new products kushie kush works wonders!
any question on any of there nutes please ask away i basically have all of them.

Mauve:bong:

I hope you didnot take that the wrong way ,,,i was just busting your chops ,,,i will have questions soon ..thanks

LOL! na man no worries brah! i thought you were serious lol! but really there nutes are awsome! i put up this thread because there are hella i mean hella people bashing AN, i thought i could clear up some things about them. if you google kushie kush you can see what i'm talkin about!! alot of people think its just for med. patients and you can only get it from dispensary, but you can get it anywhere they sale hydro nutes, you just have to ask for it. it's usually behind the counter.

Back
Top Bottom