Advanced Nutrients, Any Good?

I am currently aware of a one legal patient who is using AN Connoisseur on both hydro (DWC) and soil. In the soil arena, AN Connoisseur is going up against a sister plant under a Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom / Earth Juice Bloom diet. Both grown using PBP-Grow during veg.

However, jury is still out as there final results are not in yet. I will post when that happens but it may not be soon enough to help you. Sorry. Maybe someone else down the line will benefit from these results.

i own a hydro outlet,i have to say,my an nutes get over looked due to price,and the market has caught up.my main bread winner is g.h.e and canna.on average the feedback for an aint good,the dose is off from label,messy pouring,on the plus side only good nutes from an is big bud,bud blood,overload.you cant beat an advertising know how,top of there tree.considering half there nutes are the same re-packaged and then re-named.:welldone:

I'm considering purchasing some of the supplements that Advanced Nutrients offers considering the level of professionalism they seem to have and because of the fact a couple of the grow shops around my area carry a full line of their products.

Has anyone here had any experience with their nutrients at all? Any second-hand accounts?

Advanced Nutrients | Hydroponics | Hydroponic Gardening

In my hydro store, they can't seem to keep Advanced Nutrients in stock. I know they're a bit more expensive than other nutes, but they're totally worth it if you got the change.

Just start out with something basic Grow-Micro-Bloom and Sensi A&B are my favorites.

Then I like to add in some Bud Candy and some Big Bud when I want to make things a little more juicy in the end. Voodoo Juice is another winner and generally always in my grow room.

of course, I've been hearing that the AN site is different and selling different things, so my advice might be out of date.

Advanced Nutrients | Hydroponics | Hydroponic Gardening

I heard some of the products have changed, so you might want to check with the site to make sure you're getting what you want. But there is a new nutrient calculator as well, so that might be helpful with the new stuff.

:roorrip:

good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom