2nd Grow... more questions

SS420

This is my second cycle in this 5x5 tent running a flood & drain in a 3x3 tray with a 20 gal rez running the Fox Farm Hydro schedule. The first cycle went well with 6 ladies producing roughly 5-6 oz's of a Banana Kush from clones. I ended up with a good deal of algae though in the tray and on the pots,roots,etc during the first run, hence the hydroton this time around. Hope it's worth it cause that shit is a real pain to work with!

So I get 12 Bubba's this time around which are a good 2-3 weeks further along than the first batch of clones I had started with. What I am concerned with is the lack of branching/nodes in relation to the height of these young ladies. I was told when I got them last Tuesday to flip them in a week. These pics were taken this morning, these girls do not look like they are anywhere near ready to flip to me, but what do I know? Compared to pics of the Banana's from my first run these girls look awfully sparse.

Of course the other issue I have is height. As you can see there is not a lot of room in this setup to go up. Lastly I have a time issue as I really need to be harvesting by the end of August due to other constraints.

So my question(s) is/are; what can/should I do at this point? Do I fim them or get more aggressive and cut the tops of the taller ones below the first or second set of branches to level the canopy and drive hormones lower? Or...?

Hoping everyone's enjoying Memorial Day weekend.. ;)
MG_5797.jpg
MG_5790.jpg
MG_5788.jpg
MG_5775.jpg

Back
Top Bottom