2nd time

frogger

OK, here goes again, this time i am gonna hide them where the kids can't see them.

I am giving them 16 hours of light (2 100 watt growing bulbs) and complete darkness for 8, I have two plants that popped up and I am gonna keep them in the closet until they are strong enough to put outside with my dogs (one likes to tear apart plants)

Fortunately the last 3 that I had nicknamed Manny, Moe, and Jack were all boys so oh well...

I will attach pics here in a sec....:)

2nd_time.jpg

ok...any help for this newbee would be greatly appreciated, I finally figured out how to make the pics bigger...I also have 6 seeds germinating in a cup with paper towels and one has started to sprout...I have four more of these little planters that I can stick in the yard (no transplant shock) so I was wondering how to figure out quickly whether they are boys or girls so I can get rid of those boys!!

I just planted them a few days ago, I was wondering how long to keep the 18/6 going and what kind of light cycle (12/12?) to use in order to determine sex once they are a little bigger??

i need some good girl names this time....I know, I think i jinxed them :((((( and they were so beautiful, you can check my other posting, I will try to find them, I talked to them, fed them, loved them, then the kids found them and they had to die!! Dammit!!

Bored housewife I guess, I have adhd and I think I am hyperfocused on these little guys, but hey, in the end it will pay off right??

You last grow was cursed because you named them after the Pep Boys characters..thats enough to curse anything. lol
Hi, meet Discount, Autozone and Napa...lol j/k.

wait until you have atleast three sets of leaves and you can start sexing them with the 12/12
You know you can run MJ 24 hours a day during growth without hurting them..I did it with far more wattage than you have without a hitch...

Back
Top Bottom