2nd year growing

stonergirl916

Hello everyone!
This is my second year growing and I want to know what's the best way to get my plant to grow green and healthy. I have about 40 plants all about 1-2 ft tall. They have few leaves on them and I can hardly tell if they are getting enough light. I have one 1000 watt light over them which is metal halide. Thanx for your response in advance.

Sincerely,
Stoner Girl

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine Stoner Girl! :hug:

You'll find this to be a great community to nest in :circle-of-love:

I'm a big fan of organic teas of different NPK ratios, my bat guano teas which are priobiotically enhanced help my plants flourish with love. :thumb:

Here's a couple links that could help you get started and uploading photos for us, you could also make a journal so others can learn from your progress! Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Make a Grow Journal

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

:Namaste:

Hello stonergirl916. I like the 916 part being I grow up in south Sac. I would say not enough light to cover 40 plants. You will get nice yield on some but others will stretch and not worth the nutes and water. I wish you the best and good to see Sac town in the name.

stonergirl916, are you doing a SOG with those plants? We are glad that you are here. :welcome: to :420:. New Member Start Links is a great place to look for many things. Also Frequently Asked Questions has lots of answers to questions and is a very good place to ask questions. Spreading the word about cannabis and hemp is what we strive to do. Growing for 2 years has given you a lot of experience. I am sure that there are folks here that would love to hear any advice and tips you have to offer. Have fun and stay green. :thumb:

Hello everyone!
This is my second year growing and I want to know what's the best way to get my plant to grow green and healthy. I have about 40 plants all about 1-2 ft tall. They have few leaves on them and I can hardly tell if they are getting enough light. I have one 1000 watt light over them which is metal halide. Thanx for your response in advance.

Sincerely,
Stoner Girl

:welcome: Stoner Girl :high-five: try this purple kush :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom