3 day Party starts today

DaHui

Hey dudes
Last night I called my hookup for the mighty green and he was like I got busted last week so I'm laying low for a while. I was damn pissed, so I tried calling this other dude and he wasn't home. So I'm like damn, I'm going to my lake house for 3 days and I got not weed? What the hell?!

So finaly at like 11:30pm my friend gets on MSN, I'm like dude got tuna (stupid code word we've been using for the past 4 years, lol) And he's like I only got half a dime left, I was like damn and Nick got snipped and we were bumbed out. But then, like 45 minutes later we tells me he just reached this other fella, Dave, I tried calling him earlier but he wasn't answering his cell, anyways, so my friend got a hold of him and he's like dude come pick me up with your car. I'm thinking like, it's past midnight, I never go out passed midnight with my car, my mom is gonna hear the motor and run out after me with a broom. So I'm like fuck it, so I walk downstairs extra carefully, and I was so lucky, I was watching the Olympics on TV and I had left it on, so that noise was covering me up. So anyways I get in the car, I put myself in nutural, take the hand break off and leave the drive way, haha, (my drive way has a little angle). So I turn on the motor, I burn all the stops, uturn where I'm not allowed too and get to my friend's place. He jumps in and we are off.

We drive a couple klics down the road and end up at the park next to the river, I park the car and we walk thru the park. We got laws up here, no one in parks passed 11pm, it was like 12:50am by then. So we jump the fence and walk on the rocks and behind a huge tree, sitting at a picnic table with 7 other dudes sure enough is Dave. They even got a little fire going there. Anyways, so we weighs me an 1/8, ends up giving me 3.7g, I give my partner .5 for accompagning me. We got M39 X Hawaiian Sativa. It smells great and lotsa crystals too, can't wait. So we chat a little and we are off. Anyways, that was last night.

Today I'm picking up 2 friends at the local McDonalds and meeting 3 more people there and we are off to the SAQ (The Government-owned corporation responsible for the trade of alcoholic beverages in Quebec) Like a Liquor Store, but they sells more specific things, hard liquor, Smirnoff Ice and all, wine too compared to the grocery store or the cornor shop where we can get beer there, by the way the legal drinking age here is just a suggestion. ;)

My friend and his girl are only staying over night, the others are staying until Wednesday. Tomorrow John is comming up, he is bringing ¼oz of White Widow X Afghan, he grows it himself and 3 or 4 more people are comming down too. Thing is only like 3 of us smoke so we got a shitload, haha, the more the merrier.

Ok, I gotta get ready, later dudes. I found my digi and gonna take pics, I'll post when I get back.

ahah thats sick dude, i wish i was one of your friends haha, i live in northern ny so there are camping sites and shit so i think in couple of days me and like 6 of my frinds are gunna go camping and get ripped/ wasted. it should be fun

DaHui said:
Hey dudes
Last night I called my hookup for the mighty green and he was like I got busted last week so I'm laying low for a while. I was damn pissed, so I tried calling this other dude and he wasn't home. So I'm like damn, I'm going to my lake house for 3 days and I got not weed? What the hell?!

So finaly at like 11:30pm my friend gets on MSN, I'm like dude got tuna (stupid code word we've been using for the past 4 years, lol) And he's like I only got half a dime left, I was like damn and Nick got snipped and we were bumbed out. But then, like 45 minutes later we tells me he just reached this other fella, Dave, I tried calling him earlier but he wasn't answering his cell, anyways, so my friend got a hold of him and he's like dude come pick me up with your car. I'm thinking like, it's past midnight, I never go out passed midnight with my car, my mom is gonna hear the motor and run out after me with a broom. So I'm like fuck it, so I walk downstairs extra carefully, and I was so lucky, I was watching the Olympics on TV and I had left it on, so that noise was covering me up. So anyways I get in the car, I put myself in nutural, take the hand break off and leave the drive way, haha, (my drive way has a little angle). So I turn on the motor, I burn all the stops, uturn where I'm not allowed too and get to my friend's place. He jumps in and we are off.

We drive a couple klics down the road and end up at the park next to the river, I park the car and we walk thru the park. We got laws up here, no one in parks passed 11pm, it was like 12:50am by then. So we jump the fence and walk on the rocks and behind a huge tree, sitting at a picnic table with 7 other dudes sure enough is Dave. They even got a little fire going there. Anyways, so we weighs me an 1/8, ends up giving me 3.7g, I give my partner .5 for accompagning me. We got M39 X Hawaiian Sativa. It smells great and lotsa crystals too, can't wait. So we chat a little and we are off. Anyways, that was last night.

Today I'm picking up 2 friends at the local McDonalds and meeting 3 more people there and we are off to the SAQ (The Government-owned corporation responsible for the trade of alcoholic beverages in Quebec) Like a Liquor Store, but they sells more specific things, hard liquor, Smirnoff Ice and all, wine too compared to the grocery store or the cornor shop where we can get beer there, by the way the legal drinking age here is just a suggestion. ;)

My friend and his girl are only staying over night, the others are staying until Wednesday. Tomorrow John is comming up, he is bringing ¼oz of White Widow X Afghan, he grows it himself and 3 or 4 more people are comming down too. Thing is only like 3 of us smoke so we got a shitload, haha, the more the merrier.

Ok, I gotta get ready, later dudes. I found my digi and gonna take pics, I'll post when I get back.

it sound like you live at montreal

man it sounds like ur gonna have a blast...put up some pics and have a good time bro

haha she got you haha

Back
Top Bottom