3 months ago flew too high and had a thought loop - Bad trip

oscarpeterson

Hi everyone

I'm not sure this is the place to talk about it but I couldn't find anywhere to discuss it. You can delete if it isn't allowed apologies from the beginning

I've been smoking weed for 3-4 years 3-4 days in a week. Till the day I'm going to talk about i was complaining about that I can't get high enough.

3 months ago i bought weed from the street. I haven't been smoking for 2 weeks till that time. First bong hit was a quite high for me I did handle it but it's a street weed and as you can guess it's coming down fast. So I took the second one and I forgot who I am, what am i doing in this house. I thought I'm a ''thinking form'' and I stucked in this body and it happened only to me in 7 billion people in the world. This thought stucked inside of my mind and repeat itself for a 2-3 hours. I couldn't get rid of it. It might sound like rookie baked too much i know. Because of the anxiety and fear that day I had, I destroyed everything in my home (studio equipments, grow tent with ongoing grow etc.) It was a terrible experince for me.

Since that day I have anxiety and fear when I smoke weed. Everytime I smoke I feel like this is going to happen again, I'm gonna forget who i am or etc. Since that day even when I'm sober I'm thinking what I think all the time. Always have anxiety. I miss so much the days I don't think my every action, just doing it. Getting high, having fun without fear.

If anyone experinced something like this, I could use your help. How can I get through this?

Ill be honest as well but not sure if we can talk about this but at the same time I would rather give people advice about other bad things in this world. I been and lived in some of the biggest cities in US and I would be careful from who and where you get your stuff but its sounds like you got what it is call is K2 ( which is Synthetic Marijuana or Fake Weed) not going get to much into what it is but should look it up. But, smoking weed itself can have different effects on everyone from it being the common munches feeling to sleepy to paranoia but everyone themselves can have their only side effects to smoking weed. I'm not here to say do drugs but weed itself as I been smoking for 10 years already it hasn't gave me the feeling you had. I tired so many different strains and each give me a different feeling but next time the best thing is having a person who you trust be their for you so if you do ever want to smoke again having someone there helps but main thing is Watch On Where and Who you get your stuff from next time. Can't Trust Everyone

I just looked it up what Synthetic Marijuana is and it looks like a trash that i've gotten. I'm 23 i've never did drugs before I'm just smoking weed. The ''thought loop'' that i experienced in my bad trip mentioned one of the comments that i saw on instagram page about dmt. To be more precise about the trip; my heart beat was up to 150-160 for at least 1.5 hours i was cold and shaking unable to control myself. It was undisputed the worst day of my life. I still feel aftershock after 3 months.
Weed prices in Turkey was the reason that i started grow but my harvest was 25-30 days away so I did my life's mistake to get weed from street again. Anyways... I just wanted to talk to someone who smokes weed and maybe has some answers. Thank you so much for the reply.

That was my baby that i destroyed btw. Still miss her
Day 52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom