3 months today

Kkelly92

420 Member
Hey so these are 3 months old today however they still look very small and spindly. Is there anything else I can do with them? Am I right in thinking the way to tell they're ready for harvest is when the crystal looking bits start turning cloudy/a tad orange? As now it's near the end I'm a little unsure if what to do exactly. I've read to keep them in dark for 3 days before trimming down.

Forgot to add photos

Attachments

• IMG_20191009_115123.jpg
    IMG_20191009_115123.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20191009_115030.jpg
    IMG_20191009_115030.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20191009_115018.jpg
    IMG_20191009_115018.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 108
Welcome. Looks yummy! If you are starting to get amber(opaque) trichomes, I'd cut it. What strain...looks a little like how Dr. Grinspoon grows. Definitely not an Indica dominant. I don't do anything special. Cut it, hang it, and trim the big fan leaves. I have read that some people shut down the light for 3 days, but I grow my bulk outdoors, and don't have that option. I didn't read the whole article, but glanced at the pics. Might help ya. Trichomes: The Complete Guide - Honest Marijuana

Welcome. Looks yummy! If you are starting to get amber(opaque) trichomes, I'd cut it. What strain...looks a little like how Dr. Grinspoon grows. Definitely not an Indica dominant. I don't do anything special. Cut it, hang it, and trim the big fan leaves. I have read that some people shut down the light for 3 days, but I grow my bulk outdoors, and don't have that option. I didn't read the whole article, but glanced at the pics. Might help ya. Trichomes: The Complete Guide - Honest Marijuana
Thanks a lot, really appreciate it. First ever grow so learning as I grow but it has been such a good experience and can't wait to get at it again with all I've learned so far!

And its a blackberry auto

It must have gotten some cool weather to color up that much..
Oh really is that a good or bad thing? Yeah it is rather cold here this time of year, they're under a led light too which doesn't help with the temp so was thinking of changing to one of the reflector ones next time round.

Good looking buds! I'd grow that again, next time use some LST or even top it as well that way she doesn't stretch for the light so much and you'll have more nice fat top colas!

Back
Top Bottom