420 Magazine Background

Greenhouse Girls: Gelato, Super Skunk, Blueberry 420 & An Afghani

Bush Doctor 77

Got all my girls in the dirt in the greenhouse. Pix in order: Gelato(a month younger than others, and went into the ground today) BB 420, S. Skunk, Afghani.

Soil: very, very sandy loam, augmented with peat, aged chicken manure, used Sunshine #4 from grows, and organic fertilizer from Wally World. The Last 3 have been in the ground for 3 cold, damp weeks. 2 year crop rotation. The larger plants are buried 6 inches deeper than when in the pot. I think this helps prevent drying out?? I love how greenhouse plants follow the sun when they are thriving. The condition of the fertilizer bag shows what cats thought of it when I left it on the porch.

Gelato seeds feminized from Crop King, 100% germinated and grew into female, 4 planted, 2 phenos, very short Indica type, and what is more a hybrid looking.

Others were normal seeds from Amsterdam Seed Company. Germination only 70%, 30 seeds planted and the more Indica phenos are in the greenhouse. Nicest extra males and females in pollination now. 3 BB 420 and one S Skunk in flower under 1000w HPS and I will have a taste around July 15th.

Attachments

Last edited:

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019
:goodluck::popcorn:

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
Nice greenhouse Bush Doctor, i'm looking forward to see how the girls do in there! :ganjamon:

irie lion

Awesome buds Bush Doc! Looks like some great smoke :ganjamon:

Bush Doctor 77

Just gave them a bath. In order of pix Gelato, Blueberry 420, Super Skunk, Afghani. The Afghani is diggin' on the warm days.

Attachments

irie lion

Gonna be some big girls

Bush Doctor 77

Better pix. My girls are greeting the sun in the morning. The T-posts indicate optimism on my part!

Attachments

irie lion

Beautiful plants Doc! They seem to be in perfect health :meatballs::bravo: Nice indica girl on the first pic, what strain is she? You’ve got a good variety to play with :48::ganjamon:

Bush Doctor 77

That Indica is a Gelato. It's about 3 weeks behind the others. I popped 4 seeds, and 2 were Indica phenos, and two hybrid type. I put one Indica into seed with some males, and the other in the greenhouse. The 2 hybrid, I just put into flower under a 1000w HPS.

Bush Doctor 77

Fencing is for the critters while the plants are still small. I remove it when they get bigger because it's too hard to cultivate with the fencing. I decided to go to t-posts for a first time this year. Last year I had a huge plant collapse about a week and a half before prime. I had it all tied up with bamboo, but it still gave way, fell over, and every branch broke.

Last edited:

irie lion

Loads of space in there’s for those girls to grow freely, they’re looking so happy bro! :headbanger::meatballs:

Bush Doctor 77

Girls wanted their pix taken this morning. Gitting some grasshopper damage, but minor. Also burnt them a bit with neen, and you can see the leaf curl from that.

Attachments

irie lion

Hey Bush Doc, how are the girls doing?
They must be huge by now! :ganjamon::meatballs:

Bush Doctor 77

Hey Bush Doc, how are the girls doing?
They must be huge by now! :ganjamon::meatballs:
I just chopped them up a bit. My bud with the dispensary wanted some clones for his new 2 acre outdoor grow, so he took several dozen cuttings. Topped the Afghani because it's getting too high pic 1. Then the S Skunk, BB 420 and Gelato.

Attachments

Bush Doctor 77

Here's more pix. Just topped the BB 420, and worked some organic fertilizer into the soil. That may be the last time with a balanced fertilizer. I've got some high P bat guano for the bloom. I don't have to worry too much about K in my alkali soil. I took some stem pix for reference. My greenhouse is 8 feet at the peak.

Attachments

Top Bottom