3 Strain - Aurora Indica - Wonder Woman & Haze #1 - Nirvana Grow

Re: 3 strain(Aurora Indica, Wonder woman and haze#1)nirvana grow

hey joe nice looking start you have so far. ncie to see some seeds poppin in that pic. looking forward to watching these girls grow. ill be popping in to see how their growing. ive had some real good wonder woman before so im glad to see someone growing it

Hey Chiefin. Thanks for stopping by, Ill be taking a look at your grow once I get a shower. Yeah ive heard wonder woman is a great strain but its hard to find many journals on it, well hope mine helps anyway.

you wont find too many.. i came across 2 maybe 3 on here but only 1 of them is from any time recent. yours will help for alot of people down the road. ive read journals on white russian strains from 2007 lol if that person ever knew 5 years later some guy growing white russian would be reading his journal to get tips. keep updates coming every 1-4 days and epopel will keep reaidng your journal

you wont find too many.. i came across 2 maybe 3 on here but only 1 of them is from any time recent. yours will help for alot of people down the road. ive read journals on white russian strains from 2007 lol if that person ever knew 5 years later some guy growing white russian would be reading his journal to get tips. keep updates coming every 1-4 days and epopel will keep reaidng your journal

Yeah im even having trouble to find any on other sites but hopefully more people with the same strain will start a journal (nudge nudge puffpuff) just kidding lol. Thanks for the pm, I replied on your journal as I cant pm anyone yet untill i have 50 posts.

Yes, when the time comes I have BPN to use.

Yes, my motto always has been to ask for forgiveness rather then permission. Get the tent set up :)

I put my Journal up.

Welcome aboard and good luck. I wouldn't overthink it. As long as you're paying attention and also don't over water, in five months I expect we'll see a smoke report!

Yes, when the time comes I have BPN to use.

Yes, my motto always has been to ask for forgiveness rather then permission. Get the tent set up :)

I put my Journal up.

Lol yeah im definatly putting up the tent for flowering anyway as a 400w in a closet with no air extraction is probably a bad idea. Just took a look a your journal and things are looking very nice, looks like you've been busy.

Welcome aboard and good luck. I wouldn't overthink it. As long as you're paying attention and also don't over water, in five months I expect we'll see a smoke report!

Hey man thanks for stopping by. Yeah I know overthinking is what fucks up things even just in general life, so im just gonna let artifical nature take its course lol. Luckily ive never had any problems overwatering in the past just ph but that was beacuse I was using a really acidic soil and not checking my runoff ph just the water going in(so foolish, I know) but just before this grow I had great success with a single chronic plant, also Ive been growing for the last two years outdoors here and its been great beacuse of the strains I chose dont mind the rain that much lol.

in to see this one harvested.. I've grown wonder woman and aurora before, both are killer strains. You will be happy with this smoke bro

in to see this one harvested.. I've grown wonder woman and aurora before, both are killer strains. You will be happy with this smoke bro

Hey organic thanks for the kind words man. Yeah ive never had the ww but heard its a great all round strain and cant wait to see it mature, I did get to smoke some Ai and wow its so nice to relax to the muscles after working out and for a night time smoke as Im a really light sleeper and rarely get much sleep without the help of a nice indica, stiil tho I love my hazes too lol hope at least one of theese haze#1's is a female cus I had ordinary seeds.

nice clean setup man. Nirvana has some nice strains, my first grow was their bubbleicious, it came out quite yummy. I am now trying their blue mystic. I think you have the same tent that I do!

Hey wrangler thanks for dropping by. Im not sure if your talking to me or puffy but I actually dont have my tent set up yet , I have the babies in a closet at the moment and prob untill finished veg then Ill break out the tent (specs:4ftX4ftX7ft) and the hps. I was looking at the bubbleicious and couldnt choose between it and the aurora indica but will definatly be getting this strain in the future as I smoked bubblegum before and it was juicy mmmmm.

DAY 7 FROM BREAKING SOIL

Ok time for a quick update of how the seedlings are looking now. The true leaves are starting to take form and growth is a bit quicker now.

All four together
plants_2_001.jpg

Aurora Indica
plants_2_002.jpg

Wonder Woman
plants_2_003.jpg

First Haze#1
plants_2_005.jpg

Second Haze#1
plants_2_004.jpg

A few close ups (shit camera sorry)
plants_2_009.jpg
plants_2_007.jpg
plants_2_006.jpg

Hey wrangler thanks for dropping by. Im not sure if your talking to me or puffy but I actually dont have my tent set up yet , I have the babies in a closet at the moment and prob untill finished veg then Ill break out the tent (specs:4ftX4ftX7ft) and the hps. I was looking at the bubbleicious and couldnt choose between it and the aurora indica but will definatly be getting this strain in the future as I smoked bubblegum before and it was juicy mmmmm.

I asked to have my pics taken off your thread, I didnt want them intruding on your journal.

Yup, just kidding about the budding. Your babies are taking off :thumb:

I asked to have my pics taken off your thread, I didnt want them intruding on your journal.

Yup, just kidding about the budding. Your babies are taking off :thumb:

I completly forgot about those pics on the first page, but your not intruding at all friend. Yeah I wish they were budding now tho , I hav no patience.

So yesterday I messed around and built a fan controller using a $12 fan dimmer that I had controlling an outlet. I ended up putting roughly $27 into it,,,,,,,it did not work very well at all. Fan dimmer had 3 preset speeds. It would work on high, barely on medium and not at all on low. So $27 dollars down the drain. On the other hand right after making it and failing I went to the Hydro store right up the street. They had a $27 controller called the Speed Bully,,,,its variable speed,,,,,,,and works like a champ. Here is a link to a youtube video Speed Bully w/ Gro1 Fan - Speed Adjuster Fan Speed Control Controller - Fan Dimmer Riostat - YouTube

Hey organic thanks for the kind words man. Yeah ive never had the ww but heard its a great all round strain and cant wait to see it mature, I did get to smoke some Ai and wow its so nice to relax to the muscles after working out and for a night time smoke as Im a really light sleeper and rarely get much sleep without the help of a nice indica, stiil tho I love my hazes too lol hope at least one of theese haze#1's is a female cus I had ordinary seeds.

if you end up with the sativa pheno for wonder woman, keep her around, she's delicious.. As far as sleepy time smoke goes, you found a winner with aurora indica, she will knock you out like a brick. I generally toss and turn multiple times every night, but when i smoked that, I woke up in the same position I layed down in, it's a really good night time smoke.

Gives you a bit of a weed hangover though where you're a bit delirious when you first wake up, but after 10 mins you're back in it

Back
Top Bottom