3 x Cotton Candy - 400W HPS - Indoor - Coco Coir/Perlite

I do not believe that the plant in your first photograph is displaying a calcium deficiency. How many milliliters per gallon is the recommended nutrient strength and how many milliliters per gallon are you using for your nutrients? What are you adjusting your pH to?

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Hello - unfortunately my problem get bigger after topping and main stem cutting two new leaves still showing problem like iron / sulfur I bought sulfur (zolfast) and cal-mal (cifo company) I used enough liquid sulfur and cal-mag and npk and vermi - and DIDN'T effective I don't know what to do ? In addition my slow grow you can see after this long time my plants--- I bought one digit ph meter my runoff was 7.6 ...

IMAG006731.jpg

IMAG006626.jpg

I would give them a flush with 50% runoff at least and PH 6,5.

After this let it dry abit and then 50% dose of nutes and cal-mag with ph 6,5 after nutes are in.

Ok I changed my soil mix because It was very salty someone said me when you give one nutrient more this effect on other nutrients for plant and my soil was mixed with strange types of nutrient mix vermi compost and some nutrients I transplanted them in little pot that is enough for this size with new coco and I'm flushing with clean hard water to wash and after I'll give them nutrient - this problem is sulfur ?? or iron I can't tell which one is but I have 87% liquid sulfur shall I use sulfur again??? and I'm going to use better npk nutrient
I use this ph minus >>> JBL pH-Minus - 250 ml pH down with oak extract 4014162230478 zoodiskont aquadiskont - online shop for aquaristic and zoo equipment

Ok I changed my soil mix because It was very salty someone said me when you give one nutrient more this effect on other nutrients for plant and my soil was mixed with strange types of nutrient mix vermi compost and some nutrients I transplanted them in little pot that is enough for this size with new coco and I'm flushing with clean hard water to wash and after I'll give them nutrient - this problem is sulfur ?? or iron I can't tell which one is but I have 87% liquid sulfur shall I use sulfur again??? and I'm going to use better npk nutrient
I use this ph minus >>> JBL pH-Minus - 250 ml pH down with oak extract 4014162230478 zoodiskont aquadiskont - online shop for aquaristic and zoo equipment

Best would be soft water and I don't know if aquaristic PH - is ok for soil and nute mix, all I can say I would not use it.

If your soil is PH 7,6 at runoff I think is it just a lockout cause the ph is to high to absorb any iron and cal-mag.
Have a look at the chart from KJC 3 posts above. normally the soil has a buffer to maintain about ph 6,5 but with this runoff of 7,6
it may be better to go even under 6,5.

You can also use some lemon juice or vinegar as ph -

I believe you have a nutrient buildup in your medium causing pH issues. I would flush your medium with pH 5.8 adjusted water until your runoff is pH 5.8-6.2. I would not add your sulfur product unless required later.

Thank you all ! Is it ok use lemon juice as ph down in coco peat ? and I'm a bit confused which nutrient I must use I can find cifo products it's only good nutrient brand I can find here I have casican and zolfast (sulfur) of cifo - but I don't know what I use as npk

Don't know about your nutes, but I ordered much of my stuff online.
I don't think you need iron or sulphur, concentrate to find some Nute-line for Cannabis like GHE or whatever is in reach without to much for shipping.
Look for example in KJC journals for nutes he linked his GHE stuff every other side.
Than G0ogle this or Grow shops and see what you can find.

In doubt I would wait what KJC is telling you or already suggested.

It all depends on what you have available to you to use for nutrients if you may not order them online somewhere. If you have a list of available nutrients N-P-K ratio I may be able to help you select the best available to you product to use.

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

(click the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.growitbest.com general hydroponics Flora series performance pack

I would use General Hydroponics MaxiGro with 10-5-14 N-P-K or similar for vegetative growth and General Hydroponics MaxiBloom with 5-15-14 N-P-K or similar for flowering.

(click the photographs for direct links to the products)

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: MaxiGro

https://generalhydroponics.com MaxiBloom

I can just find this nutrients I think they are for veg stage :

NPK : Cifo spa - Floral 20-20-20

And Micro : Cifo spa - Mikrom

are they good to use ?

If this is the only nutrient that you can locate it will do for vegetative growth but is not ideal. The FLORAL 20-20-20 is higher in phosphorous and potassium than is desirable for vegetative growth. N-P-K is Nitrogen-Phosphorous-Potassium.

The MIKROM Micro element mixture boron (B), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo) and zinc (Zn) (Mg-S) (3-6) would be good to also use.

Depending on your source water you may also require a calcium and magnesium supplement such as CALCISAN.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom